- 2007-2013 Toyota Tundra Requires Removal of Factory Mud Flaps
Fits: 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
- Adds up to 2.00 in. of tire coverage from debris
- Installs easily with no drilling required
- OEM matte black finish is easy to paint
- 100% UV protected Dura-Flex® 2000 – no chalking
- Made in the USA with a Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Front Pair Part # 30023-02
- Rear Pair Part # 30024-02
With their recessed stainless steel bolts and massive presence, Pocket Style® Fender Flares are a Bushwacker original and an off-road icon. They’re custom-designed for your Toyota Tundra to complement oversized tires and high-clearance lift kits. You can mount them right out of the box, with their tough, OEM-style matte black finish – they’re UV protected so they won’t chalk. Or, paint them to match or accent the body color, for a factory-custom look.
Pocket Style® Fender Flares are made in the USA from our thick, warp-resistant Dura-Flex® 2000 material, tailor-made for added durability and flexibility on the trail. Despite their hard-core bolt-on styling, Pocket Style® Fender Flares install easily, with no drilling required. When you need maximum tire coverage with minimum time and effort, it’s in the pocket. Pocket Style® Fender Flares from Bushwacker.