- 1997-2006 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2004-2006 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (TJ)
Fits: 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006
- Adds up to 6.00 in. of tire coverage from debris
- Installs easily with no body-side drilling
- OEM textured black finish has an OE-quality style
- 100% UV protected Dura-Flex® 2000 TPO- no chalking
- Made in the USA with a Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Front Part # 10029-07
- Rear Part # 10030-07
With their recessed stainless steel bolts and massive presence, Pocket Style® Fender Flares are a Bushwacker original and an off-road icon. They’re custom-designed for your Jeep Wrangler to complement oversized tires and high-clearance lift kits. You can mount them right out of the box, with their tough, OEM-style matte black finish – they’re UV protected so they won’t chalk. Or, paint them to match or accent the body color, for a factory-custom look.
Pocket Style® Fender Flares are made in the USA from our thick, proprietary Dura-Flex® 2000 TPO. Its the thickest, most flexible material available, tailor-made for added durability and flexibility on the trail. Despite their hard-core bolt-on styling, Pocket Style® Fender Flares install easily, with no body-side drilling required. When you need maximum tire coverage with minimum time and effort, it’s in the pocket. Pocket Style® Fender Flares from Bushwacker.