The Rubicon Express Super-Ride suspension system provides 3.5″ of lift for your Grand Cherokee at an economical price. This suspension system is ideal for a vehicle owner with a smalled budget who is just getting started. The 3.5″ Super-Ride is the standard short arm suspension system featuring our exclusive Super-Ride lower control arms, 3.5″ lift coil springs, rear trackbar relocation bracket and extended sway bar links. The stock upper control arms, track bars, and other components are retained. The Super-Ride suspension system will perform smoothly on and off the trail and is easily upgradeable to the Super-Flex system in the future.
- Maximum tire size: 31″
- Drilling is required.
- Vehicle will require alignment after kit is installed.
- Installing a SYE and CV Driveshaft is recommended when lifting vehicle 3.5″ or higher.
- 1993-1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee ZJ
Year(s): 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997 and 1998
Features and Benefits:
- Premium components
- All components are designed to be grease-able for easy maintenance
- Limited lifetime manufacturer warranty
- (2) Front MonoTube Shocks
- (2) Rear MonoTube Shocks
- (2) Front Coil Springs
- (2) Rear Coil Springs
- (2) Front Lower Control Arms
- (2) Rear Lower Control Arms
- (2) Front Sway Bar End Links
- (2) Rear Sway Bar End Links
- (2) Sway Bar End End Link Adapters
- (1) Rear Track Bar Bracket