The Rubicon Express Super-Flex System is the best suspension for Grand Cherokee’s running factory short arm suspension geometry. Upgrading your Jeep with a Super-Flex suspension system will turn your Jeep into a remarkable performing 4×4 machine with a smoother and more flexible ride on and off the trail. The Rubicon Express Super-Flex lift replaces your stock suspension with our high-qualiyu, trail-ready componenets. It features an adjustable front track bar, lower and upper adjustable rear control arms with our Super-Flex spherical ball joints, replacement lift springs, and Gen II sway bar disconnects. This is the best ZJ lift available that retains the factory short arm suspension design and utilizes the factory suspension mounting points.
- Maximum tire size: 31″
- Drilling is required.
- Vehicle will require alignment after kit is installed.
- Installing a SYE and CV Driveshaft is recommended when lifting vehicle 3.5″ or higher.
- 1993-1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee ZJ
Year(s): 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997 and 1998
Features and Benefits:
- Premium components
- All components are designed to be grease-able for easy maintenance
- Limited lifetime manufacturer warranty
- (2) Front MonoTube Shocks
- (2) Rear MonoTube Shocks
- (2) Front Coil Springs
- (2) Rear Coil Springs
- (2) Front Lower Control Arms
- (2) Rear Lower Control Arms
- (2) Front Bump Stop Extensions
- (2) Rear Bump Stop Extensions
- (2) Front Stainless Steel Brake Lines
- (2) Gen II Sway Bar Disconnects
- (2) Rear Sway Bar End Links
- (1) Rear Track Bar Bracket