Rubicon Express was the first to comercially offer a long arm suspension system for the Jeep TJ. Our Extreme-Duty Long Arm system set the industry standard by which all other kits have been measured. It is designed to be a complete suspension replacement, which utilizes longer control arms to improve lifted suspesnion geometry. This system will offer you superior stability on and off road, reduced torque roll, and enhanced trail traction over standard short arm lift systems. The Rubicon Extreme-Duty Long Arm suspension system includes a three-piece belly pan for easy transfer case and transmission access. Our TJ Extreme-Duty Long Arm suspension System is the best performing and most technologically advanced system of its kind; there is no better long arm suspension system available for your TJ. The first and still the best.
- MaximumTire Size: 33″
- Vehicle will require alignment after kit is installed.
- TJ must use with SYE kit and C/V drive shaft. LJ may use RE2100 Transfer Case drop.
- 03-06 TJ Automatic Transmission Skid Plate removal required.
- System is not recommended to be combined with body lifts over 1″.
- Exhaust modifications are required.
- The installation of a slip yoke eliminator (SYE) and CV driveshaft on the stock NP231 transfer case is required.
- The Rubicon NP241 requires a CV yoke instead of an SYE.
- 2003-2006 Jeep Wrangler TJ
Year(s): 2003, 2004, 2005 and 2006
- Front Coil Springs
- Rear Coil Springs
- Front Extreme-Duty Upper Control Arms
- Rear Extreme-Duty Upper Control Arms
- Front Extreme-Duty Lower Control Arms
- Rear Extreme-Duty Lower Control Arms
- Front Extreme-Duty Track Bar
- Front Extreme-Duty Track Bar Bracket
- Rear Adjustable Track Bar
- Rear Track Bar Bracket
- Extreme-Duty Three Piece Belly Pan
- Front Stainless Steel Brake Line
- Rear Srainless Steel Brake Line
- Front Bump Stops
- Rear Extended Bump Stops
- Bump Stop Spacers
- Gen II Sway Bar Disconnects
- Sway Bar End Links
- Rear Shock Relocation Mount
- Pitman Arm Drop