Rubicon Express 5.5″ Super-Flex Short Arm Suspension Lift Kit without Shocks with Rear Leaf Springs for 1984-2001 Jeep Cherokee XJ
The Rubicon Express 5.5″ Super-Flex suspension system is a great choice for XJ Cherokees running factory short arm suspension geometry. It offers you the perfect combination of price, street performance, and enhanced trail capabilities. Designed for heavy trail-running, this suspension system is nearly indestructible. The heavy-duty track bar and front control arm relocation brackets allow for optimum flexibility and improved suspension geometry for better on-road ride when compared to lesser kits. The system is designed as a complete replacement suspension and includes our Extreme-Duty rear leaf springs and front coil springs. Other components include new control arms with our Super-Flex spherical ball joints and Gen II sway bar disconnects.
- Maximum tire size: 33″
- Recommended Tire Size for 1997-2001 Cherokee XJ models: 32″
- Backspacing: 4″-4.75″
- Drilling is required
- Any tire wider than a 10.50″ will need a BSM of 4″-4.75″
- Vehicle will require alignment after kit is installed
- Rear pinion shims required if CV driveshaft used
- Kit comes standard with D35 axle U-bolts
- All ride height increases are approximate and will vary due to vehicle specification (engine size, factory options, trail equipment, etc).
- Over 3.5″ of lift on a full time NP242 unit may cause unacceptable vibrations on the front driveshaft when driven in part time or locked constant use 4WD.
Required Parts by Manufacturer:
- For a Dana 44 Rear Axle, a Rubicon Express U-Bolt Kit, RUB-RE2445, is required.
- For a C8.25 Rear Axle, a Rubicon Express U-Bolt Kit, RUB-RE1225, is required.
- 1984-2001 Jeep Cherokee XJ
Year(s): 1984, 1985, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000 and 2001
Features and Benefits:
- Retains the factory short arm design
- Improves trail flexibility
- Rubicon Express Advantage Lifetime Warranty
- (2) Front Coil Springs
- (2) Rear Leaf Springs with Bushings
- (2) Gen II Sway Bar Disconnects
- (2) Front Bump Stop Extensions
- (2) Front Fixed Lower Super-Flex Control Arms
- (2) Front Adjustable Upper Super-Flex Control Arms
- (2) Rear Greaseable Shackles
- (2) Sway Bar Relocation Brackets
- (2) Support Braces for Control Arm Drop Brackets
- (2) Front Stainless Steel Brake Lines
- (1) Rear Stainless Steel Brake Line
- (1) Front Adjustable Extreme-Duty Track Bar
- (1) Front Track Bar Bracket
- (1) Transfer Case Lowering Kit
- (1) U-Bolt Kit for Dana 35 Rear Axle
- (1) Control Arm Drop Bracket Set
Questions & Answers
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
Pro Comp 13711 Rear 5″-5.5″ Lifted Leaf Spring for 1988-1998 Chevy/GMC K1500, K2500, K3500 4WD
Pro Comp 33311 Rear 3″-4″ Lifted Leaf Spring for 1979-1988 Toyota Pickup 4WD
Pro Comp 22415 Pair of Rear 4″ Leaf Springs for 1999-2007 Ford F250 / F350 4WD
Pro Comp 23311 Rear 6″ Leaf Spring for 1999-2007 Ford F250 / F350 4WD