Rubicon Express was the first to comercially offer a long arm suspension system for the Jeep TJ; this same industry leading design is available for the Wrangler Unlimited LJ.Our LJ Extreme-Duty Long Arm System is designed to be a complete suspension replacement, which utilizes longer control arms to improve lifted suspension geometry. This system will offer you superior stability on and off road, reduced torque roll, and enhanced trail traction over standard short arm lift systems. The Rubicon Extreme-Duty Long Arm suspension system includes a three-piece belly pan for easy transfer case and transmission access. Our LJ Extreme-Duty Long Arm suspension System is the best performing and most technologically advanced system of its kind; there is no better long arm suspension system available for your LJ. The first and still the best. Rubicon’s Long Arm Tri-Link system eliminates the rear track bar, allowing for true up/down wheel travel, while enhancing anti-squat for those steep climbs. On-road tracking is improved, and the kit is bolt-on for factory Dana 35 and Dana 44 rear ends. Kit includes front and rear control arms using 2 .250 wall, 4130 chromoly material. Also included with the kit is Rubicon’s newest misalignment joint design, the Builder Ball. This setup eliminates the rear track bar and has up to 32 degrees of misalignment in a giant-sized 3″ OD housing.
- MaximumTire Size: 35″
- Drilling is required.
- Vehicle will require alignment after kit is installed.
- TJ must use with SYE kit and C/V drive shaft. LJ may use RE2100 Transfer Case drop.
- Exhaust modifications required.
- 03-06 TJ Automatic Transmission Skid Plate removal required.
- System is not recommended to be combined with body lifts over 1″ tall The installation of a slip yoke eliminator SYE and CV driveshaft on the stock NP231 transfer case is required.
- The Rubicon NP241 requires a CV yoke instead of an SYE.
- 2003-2006 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJL
Year(s): 2003, 2004, 2005 and 2006
Features and Benefits:
- 5.5″ Lift
- Extended wheel travel
- Increased ground clearance
- Advantage Lifetime Warranty
- (2) Front MonoTube Shocks
- (2) Rear MonoTube Shocks
- (2) Front Coil Springs
- (2) Rear Coil Springs
- (2) Front Extreme-Duty Control Arm Upper
- (2) Front Brake Lines Braided Steel
- (2) Front Bumpstops
- (2) Rear Welds On Shock Mounts
- (2) Gen II Disconnect
- (2) Rear Extreme-Duty Control Arm Lower
- (2) Rear Sway Bar End Links
- (2) Rear Bumpstops
- (2) Rear Extended Bumpstops
- (1) Front Track Bar Tj Front Extreme-Duty
- (1) Front Track Bar Bracket Tj Extreme-Duty
- (1) Front Extreme-Duty Control Arm Lower Left
- (1) Front Extreme-Duty Control Arm Lower Right
- (1) Rear Brake Line Braided Steel
- (1) Pitman Arm
- (1) Rear Extreme-Duty Control Arm Upper Tri Link
- (1) Crossmember
- (1) Tri Link Truss Kit