The Rubicon Express Extreme-Duty Long Arm suspension system is the ultimate suspension system for the XJ Cherokee. Designed to be a complete suspension replacement that utilizes longer control arms to improve lifted suspension geometry. This system will offer you superior stability on and off road, reduced torque roll, axle steer and suspension jacking as well as offering enhanced traction compared to standard short arm lift kits. The Rubicon Express Extreme-Duty long arm suspension system for the XJ features the innnovative Rubicon Express three-piece crossmember for easy transfer case and transmission access, front Extreme-Duty Radius Long Arm’s with the serviceableSuper-Flex spherical ball joints, heavy-duty track bar, heavy-duty track bar bracket brace, and Gen II disconnects.
- Maximum Tire Size: 33″
- Vehicle will require alignment after kit is installed.
- Rear pinion shims required if CV driveshaft used
- Any tire wider than a 10.50″ will need a BSM of 4″-4.75″
- Installing a SYE and CV driveshaft is required when using a long arm system.
- C8.25 Rear Axles a U-Bolt kit is required, RE-
- For NP242 Transfer Case, RM21785, Transmission Mount is needed.
- For Peugeot Transmissions, RM21790, Transmission Mount is needed.
- 1984-2001 Jeep Cherokee XJ with C8.25 Rear Axle
Year(s): 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000 and 2001
- Front Coil Springs
- Rear Leaf Springs with Bushings
- Front Lower Right Extreme-Duty Control Arms with Hardware
- Front Upper Extreme-Duty Control Arms with Hardware
- Long Arm Crossmember Sides
- Long Arm Crossmember Center
- Front Brake Lines
- Rear Brake Hose
- Gen II Sway Bar Disconnects
- Front Sway Bar Relocation Brackets
- Front Bump Stop Extensions
- Pitman Arm Drop
- Extended Shackles
- Adjustable Track Bar
- Track Bar Frame Bracket
- Track Bar Frame Bracket Brace
- U-Bolt Kit