Rubicon Express 5.5″ Extreme Duty Long Arm Suspension Lift Kit with Rear Tri-Link – No Shocks for 2003-2006 Jeep Wrangler TJ
Rubicon Express was the first to comercially offer a long arm suspension system for the Jeep TJ. Our Extreme-Duty Long Arm system set the industry standard by which all other kits have been measured. It is designed to be a complete suspension replacement, which utilizes longer control arms to improve lifted suspesnion geometry. This system will offer you superior stability on and off road, reduced torque roll, and enhanced trail traction over standard short arm lift systems. The Rubicon Extreme-Duty Long Arm suspension system includes a three-piece belly pan for easy transfer case and transmission access. Our TJ Extreme-Duty Long Arm suspension System is the best performing and most technologically advanced system of its kind; there is no better long arm suspension system available for your TJ. The first and still the best. Rubicon’s Long Arm Tri-Link system eliminates the rear track bar, allowing for true up/down wheel travel, while enhancing anti-squat for those steep climbs. On-road tracking is improved, and the kit is bolt-on for factory Dana 35 and Dana 44 rear ends. Kit includes front and rear control arms using 2 .250 wall, 4130 chromoly material. Also included with the kit is Rubicon’s newest misalignment joint design, the Builder Ball. This setup eliminates the rear track bar and has up to 32 degrees of misalignment in a giant-sized 3″ OD housing.
- Maximum Tire Size: 35″
- Backspacing: 3.75″-4.5″
- Drilling and welding is required
- Vehicle will require alignment after kit is installed
- All ride height increases are approximate and will vary due to vehicle specification (engine size, factory options, trail equipment, etc).
- Exhaust modifications required
- Automatic Transmission Skid Plate removal required
- Tri link rear axle brackets designed for OEM axles. Aftermarket axles require custom built mount.
- This system is NOT recommended to be combined with body lifts over 1″ tall.
Required Parts by Manufacturer:
- Jeep Wrangler TJ models require an SYE kit and CV driveshaft.
- 2003-2006 Jeep Wrangler TJ
Year(s): 2003, 2004, 2005 and 2006
Features and Benefits:
- Extended wheel travel
- Increased ground clearance
- Advantage Lifetime Warranty
- (2) Front Coil Springs
- (2) Rear Coil Springs
- (2) Rear Sway Bar End Links
- (2) Gen II Sway Bar Disconnects
- (2) Rear Relocation Shock Mounts
- (2) Front Lower Adjustable Extreme-Duty Control Arms
- (2) Front Upper Adjustable Extreme-Duty Control Arms
- (2) Rear Lower Adjustable Extreme-Duty Control Arms
- (2) Rear Upper Tri-Link Control Arms
- (2) Front Stainless Steel Brake Lines
- (1) Rear Stainless Steel Brake Line
- (1) Front Adjustable Extreme-Duty Track Bar
- (1) Front Track Bar Bracket
- (1) Power Steering Drop Pitman Arm
- (1) Extreme-Duty Complete Crossmember Assembly Kit
- (1) Rear Tri-Link Truss Kit
- (6) Bump Stops
Questions & Answers
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
Pro Comp 33311 Rear 3″-4″ Lifted Leaf Spring for 1979-1988 Toyota Pickup 4WD
Pro Comp 51423 Rear 4″ Lifted Leaf Spring for 1987-1995 Jeep Wrangler
Pro Comp 51413 Front 4″ Lifted Leaf Spring for 1987-1995 Jeep Wrangler
Pro Comp 33211 Rear 3″-5″ Lifted Leaf Spring for Toyota Tacoma 1995-1997 4WD