Rubicon Express 5.5″ Extreme Duty 4-Link Front 4-Link Rear Long Arm Lift Kit with Reservoir Monotube Shocks for 2007-2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JK
- Maximum Tire Size: 37″
- Recommended Wheel: 9″ Wide
- Backspacing: 3.75″- 4.25″
- Vehicle will require alignment after kit is installed
- System is not recommended to be combined with body lifts over 1″ tall
- All ride height increases are approximate and will vary due to vehicle specification
- Sold as a kit
Required Parts by Manufacturer:
- Rubicon Express Front Driveshaft, RUB-RE1883-365 and Rubicon Express Front Transfer Case Yoke, RUB-RE1810 are required.
- Rubicon Express Rear Driveshaft, RUB-RE1887-240 and Rubicon Express Rear Transfer Case Flange Adapter, RUB-RE1805, are required.
- 2007-2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JK
Year(s): 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017
Features and Benefits:
- 5.5″ lift height
- No welding
- Easy installation
- (1) Component Box
- (1) Draglink and Track Bar Box
- (2) Front Reservoir Monotube Shocks
- (2) Rear Reservoir Monotube Shocks
- (2) Front Coil Springs
- (2) Rear Coil Springs
- (1) Front Adjustable Track Bar
- (1) Front Crossmember
- (2) Front Upper Control Arms and Mounts
- (2) 4-Link Front Lower Control Arms
- (1) 4-Link Rear Upper Control Arm
- (2) 4-Link Rear Lower Control Arms
Questions & Answers
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
Pro Comp 33311 Rear 3″-4″ Lifted Leaf Spring for 1979-1988 Toyota Pickup 4WD
Pro Comp 33211 Rear 3″-5″ Lifted Leaf Spring for Toyota Tacoma 1995-1997 4WD
Pro Comp 22210 Front 2″ Leaf Spring for 1999-2004 Ford F250 / F350 4WD
Pro Comp 13711 Rear 5″-5.5″ Lifted Leaf Spring for 1988-1998 Chevy/GMC K1500, K2500, K3500 4WD