The Rubicon Express Super-Flex System is the best suspension for Grand Cherokee’s running factory short arm suspension geometry. Upgrading your Jeep with a Super-Flex suspension system will turn your Jeep into a remarkable performing 4×4 machine with a smoother and more flexible ride on and off the trail. The Rubicon Express Super-Flex lift replaces your stock suspension with our high-qualiyu, trail-ready componenets. It features an adjustable front track bar, lower and upper adjustable rear control arms with our Super-Flex spherical ball joints, replacement lift springs, and Gen II sway bar disconnects. This is the best ZJ lift available that retains the factory short arm suspension design and utilizes the factory suspension mounting points.
- Maximum Tire Size: 32″
- Drilling is required.
- Vehicle will require alignment after kit is installed.
- TJ must use with SYE kit and C/V drive shaft. LJ may use RE2100 Transfer Case drop.
- Booted CV(ball and socket style) front drive shafts may need to be replaced.
- Replacement driveshaft should have a single U-joint on axle end.
- Installing a SYE and CV driveshaft is recommended when lifting any vehicle 3.5″ or higher.
- 1993-1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee ZJ
Year(s): 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997 and 1998
Features and Benefits:
- Transfer case lowering spacers eliminate higher levels of driveline angle, vibration, and wear after vehicle is lifted
- All components are designed to be greasable for easy maintenance
- Limited lifetime manufacturer warranty
- (2) Front MonoTube Shocks
- (2) Front Coil Springs
- (2) Rear MonoTube Shocks
- (2) Rear Coil Springs
- (2) Front Upper Adjustable Control Arms
- (2) Rear Upper Adjustable Controls Arms
- (2) Front Lower Fixed Control Arms
- (2) Rear Lower Adjustable Control Arms
- (2) Front Adjustable Track Bar
- (2) Rear Track Bar Bracket
- (2) Front Stainless Steel Brake Lines
- (2) Front Bump Stop Extensions
- (2) Rear Bump Stop Extensions
- (2) Gen II Sway Bar Disconnects
- (2) Rear Sway Bar End Links
- (1) Transfer Case Drop Kit