Rubicon Express 4.5″ Extreme-Duty Tri-link Long Arm Suspension Lift Kit with Twin-Tube Shocks for 2003-2006 Jeep Wrangler TJ
Rubicon Express was the first to comercially offer a long arm suspension system for the Jeep TJ. Our Extreme-Duty Long Arm system set the industry standard by which all other kits have been measured. It is designed to be a complete suspension replacement, which utilizes longer control arms to improve lifted suspesnion geometry. This system will offer you superior stability on and off road, reduced torque roll, and enhanced trail traction over standard short arm lift systems. The Rubicon Extreme-Duty Long Arm suspension system includes a three-piece belly pan for easy transfer case and transmission access. Our TJ Extreme-Duty Long Arm suspension System is the best performing and most technologically advanced system of its kind; there is no better long arm suspension system available for your TJ. The first and still the best. Rubicon’s Long Arm Tri-Link system eliminates the rear track bar, allowing for true up/down wheel travel, while enhancing anti-squat for those steep climbs. On-road tracking is improved, and the kit is bolt-on for factory Dana 35 and Dana 44 rear ends. Kit includes front and rear control arms using 2 .250 wall, 4130 chromoly material. Also included with the kit is Rubicon’s newest misalignment joint design, the Builder Ball. This setup eliminates the rear track bar and has up to 32 degrees of misalignment in a giant-sized 3″ OD housing.
- Maximum tire size: 33″
- Drilling is required.
- Vehicle will require alignment after kit is installed.
- TJ must use with SYE kit and C/V drive shaft. LJ may use RE2100 Transfer Case drop.
- 03-06 TJ Automatic Transmission Skid Plate removal required.
- Tri link rear axle brackets designed for OEM axles. Aftermarket axles require custom built mount.
- System is Not Recommended to be combined with body lifts over 1″.
- Exhaust Modification Required.
- Installing a SYE and CV driveshaft is required when using a tri-link long arm system.
- 2003-2006 Jeep Wrangler TJ
Year(s): 2003, 2004, 2005 and 2006
Features and Benefits:
- 4.5″ Lift
- Extended wheel travel
- Increased ground clearance
- Advantage Lifetime Warranty
- (2) Front Twin-Tube Shocks
- (2) Rear Twin-Tube Shocks
- (2) Front Coil Springs
- (2) Rear Coil Springs
- (2) Front Upper Extreme-Duty Control Arms
- (2) Front Lower Extreme-Duty Control Arms
- (2) Front 3″ Bump Stops
- (2) Front Stainless Steel Brake Lines
- (2) Gen II Sway Bar Disconnects
- (2) Sway Bar End Links
- (2) Rear 1.5″ Bump Stop Extensions
- (2) Rear Bump Stop Spacers
- (2) Rear Upper Extreme-Duty Control Arms (Tri-Link)
- (2) Rear Lower Extreme-Duty Control Arms
- (1) Front Extreme-Duty Track Bar Bracket Drop
- (1) Front Extreme-Duty Track Bar
- (1) Extreme-Duty Three Piece Belly Pan
- (1) Rear Tri-Link Truss Kit
- (1) Rear Stainless Steel Brake Line
- (1) Rear Shock Relocation Mount
- (1) Pitman Arm
Questions & Answers
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
Pro Comp 22610 Front 6.5″ Leaf Spring for 1999-2004 Ford F250 / F350
Pro Comp 53111 Pair of Rear 3.5″ Leaf Springs for 1984-2001 Jeep Cherokee XJ
Pro Comp 13711 Rear 5″-5.5″ Lifted Leaf Spring for 1988-1998 Chevy/GMC K1500, K2500, K3500 4WD
Rubicon Express RE2705 – 6″ Rear Greasable Boomerang Shackles for 84-01 Cherokee XJ