Rubicon Express 4.5″ Extreme Duty Radius Long Arm Lift Kit with Mono-Tube Shocks for 2007-2017 Jeep Wrangler JK
The Rubicon Express Extreme-Duty Long Arm System was the first radius long arm suspension available for the Jeep Wrangler JK. This system has been engineered to work WITH your Jeep’s Electronic Stability Controls and Rubicon edition electronic sway bar WITHOUT compromising safety. Featuring our world-class chromoly Radius Long Arms, the geometry has been meticulously designed to keep pinion and driveshaft angles in phase, while elimination suspension jacking and unwanted suspension squat. Our Extreme-Duty Long Arm system coupled with properly valved Rubicon Express shocks allows the JK Wrangler to transmit throttle input to the wheels over varied terrain, providing sure-footed traction and positive suspension feedback. The result is superior on road handling and unrivaled off road performance, without the need to disable factory safety features.
- Sold as a kit
- 2007-2017 Jeep Wrangler JK
Year(s): 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017
Features and Benefits:
- Chromoly radius long arms
- PT-MEG super ride bushings
- Adjustable contol arms with serviceable super flex spherical ball joints
- Tuned lift springs
- Stainless steel brake lines
- Extreme duty sway bar disconnects
- (1) Rubicon Express 4.5″ Extreme Duty Radius Long Arm Lift Kit with Mono-Tube Shocks
Questions & Answers
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
Pro Comp 22410 Front 4″ Leaf Spring for 1999-2004 Ford F250 / F350
Pro Comp 22610 Front 6.5″ Leaf Spring for 1999-2004 Ford F250 / F350
Pro Comp 22210 Front 2″ Leaf Spring for 1999-2004 Ford F250 / F350 4WD
Pro Comp 13711 Rear 5″-5.5″ Lifted Leaf Spring for 1988-1998 Chevy/GMC K1500, K2500, K3500 4WD