Rubicon Express was the first to comercially offer a long arm suspension system for the Jeep TJ; this same industry leading design is available for the Wrangler Unlimited LJ.Our LJ Extreme-Duty Long Arm System is designed to be a complete suspension replacement, which utilizes longer control arms to improve lifted suspension geometry. This system will offer you superior stability on and off road, reduced torque roll, and enhanced trail traction over standard short arm lift systems. The Rubicon Extreme-Duty Long Arm suspension system includes a three-piece belly pan for easy transfer case and transmission access. Our LJ Extreme-Duty Long Arm suspension System is the best performing and most technologically advanced system of its kind; there is no better long arm suspension system available for your LJ. The first and still the best.
- Maximum Tire Size: 33″
- Vehicle will require alignment after kit is installed.
- TJ must use with SYE kit and C/V drive shaft. LJ may use RE2100 Transfer Case drop.
- Exhaust Modifications required.
- 03-06 TJ Automatic Tranmission Plate removal required.
- System is not recommended to be combined with body lifts over 1″.
- 2004-2006 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJL
Year(s): 2004, 2005 and 2006
- Front Coil Springs
- Rear Coil Springs
- Front Upper Extreme-Duty Control Arms
- Rear Upper Extreme-Duty Control Arms
- Front Lower Extreme-Duty Control Arms
- Rear Lower Extreme-Duty Control Arms
- Front Extreme-Duty Track Bar
- Front Extreme-Duty Drop Track Bar Bracket
- Rear Track Bar Bracket
- Rear Adjustable Track Bar
- Front Bump Stops
- Rear Extended Bump Stops
- Rear Bump Stop Spacers
- Rear Shock Relocation Mount
- Front Stainless Steel Brake Line
- Rear Stainless Steel Brake Line
- Gen II Sway Bar Disconnects
- Rear Sway Bar End Links
- Drop Pitman Arms
- Extreme-Duty Three Piece Belly Pan