The Rubicon Express Extreme-Duty Long Arm Suspension System is designed to be a complete suspension replacement utilizing longer control arms to improve lifted suspension geometry. This system will give you superior stability on and off road, reduced torque roll, suspension jacking and axle steer as well as offering enhanced traction. The Rubicon Express Extreme-Duty Long Arm Suspension provides 4.5 inches of suspension lift and incorporates an incredibly stout, innovative sub-frame cross members to attach the longer front Radius Long Arms and extended rear control arms to the vehicle instead of the stock sheet metal attahing points that are prone to breakage. Installing an Extreme-Duty Long Arm Suspension System will maximize trail performance with increased travel and stability.
- Maximum Tire Size: 32″
- Vehicle will require alignment after kit is installed.
- TJ must use with SYE kit and C/V drive shaft. LJ may use RE2100 Transfer Case drop.
- Booted CV(ball and socket style) front drive shafts may need to be replaced.
- Replacement driveshaft should have a single U-joint on axle end.
- For ZJ Model Years 1993-1995, RE-9951, is required.
- 1997-2006 Jeep Wrangler TJ & Rubicon Models
- 2004-2006 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJL & Rubicon Models
Year(s): 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997 and 1998
- Front Coil Springs
- Rear Coil Springs
- Front Upper Extreme-Duty Control Arms
- Rear Upper Extreme-Duty Control Arms
- Front Lower Extreme-Duty Control Arms
- Rear Lower Extreme-Duty Control Arms
- Front Extreme-Duty Track Bar
- Front Extreme-Duty Track Bar Bracket
- Rear Adjustable Track Bar
- Rear Track Bar Bracket
- Front Brake Lines
- Front 2″ Bottom Bump Stop Extensions
- Rear 2″ Bump Stops
- Gen II Sway Bar Disconnects
- Rear Sway Bar End Links
- Front 3-Piece Crossmember
- Rear 3-Piece Crossmember