Rubicon Express was the first to comercially offer a long arm suspension system for the Jeep TJ. Our Extreme-Duty Long Arm system set the industry standard by which all other kits have been measured. It is designed to be a complete suspension replacement, which utilizes longer control arms to improve lifted suspesnion geometry. This system will offer you superior stability on and off road, reduced torque roll, and enhanced trail traction over standard short arm lift systems. The Rubicon Extreme-Duty Long Arm suspension system includes a three-piece belly pan for easy transfer case and transmission access. Our TJ Extreme-Duty Long Arm suspension System is the best performing and most technologically advanced system of its kind; there is no better long arm suspension system available for your TJ. The first and still the best.
- MaximumTire Size: 33″
- Drilling is required.
- Vehicle will require alignment after kit is installed.
- TJ must use with SYE kit and C/V drive shaft. LJ may use RE2100 Transfer Case drop.
- 03-06 TJ Automatic Transmission Skid Plate removal required.
- System is not recommended to be combined with body lifts over 1″.
- Exhaust modifications are required.
- The installation of a slip yoke eliminator (SYE) and CV driveshaft on the stock NP231 transfer case is required.
- The Rubicon NP241 requires a CV yoke instead of an SYE.
- 2003-2006 Jeep Wrangler TJ
Year(s): 2003, 2004, 2005 and 2006
Features and Benefits:
- Extended wheel travel
- Increased ground clearance
- Advantage Lifetime Warranty
- (2) Front MonoTube Shocks
- (2) Front Coil Springs
- (2) Front Upper Extreme-Duty Control Arms
- (2) Front Lower Extreme-Duty Control Arms
- (1) Front Extreme-Duty Track Bar
- (1) Front Extreme-Duty Drop Track Bar Bracket
- (2) Front Bump Stops
- (2) Front Stainless Steel Brake Line
- (2) Rear MonoTube Shocks
- (2) Rear Coil Springs
- (2) Extreme Duty Crossmembers
- (2) Rear Upper Extreme-Duty Control Arms
- (2) Rear Lower Extreme-Duty Control Arms
- (1) Rear Track Bar Bracket
- (1) Rear Adjustable Track Bar
- (2) Rear Extended Bump Stops
- (2) Rear Bump Stop Spacers
- (2) Rear Shock Relocation Mounts
- (1) Rear Stainless Steel Brake Line
- (2) Rear Sway Bar End Links
- (1) Drop Pitman Arm
- (2) Gen II Sway Bar Disconnects
- (1) Extreme-Duty Three Piece Belly Pan