The Rubicon Express Extreme-Duty Long Arm System was the first radius long arm suspension available for the Jeep Wrangler JK. This system has been engineered to work WITH your Jeeps Electronic Stability Controls and Rubicon edition electronic sway bar WITHOUT compromising safety. Featuring our world-class chromoly Radius Long Arms, the geometry has been meticulously designed to keep pinion and driveshaft angles in phase, while elimination suspension jacking and unwanted suspension squat. Our Extreme-Duty Long Arm system coupled with properly valved Rubicon Express shocks allows the JK Wrangler to transmit throttle input to the wheels over varied terrain, providing sure-footed traction and positive suspension feedback. The result is superior on road handling and unrivaled off road performance, without the need to disable factory safety features.
- Maximum Tire Size: 37″
- Backspacing: 3.75″-4.25″
- Vehicle will require alignment after kit is installed
- This system is NOT recommended to be combined with body lifts over 1″ tall.
- All ride height increases are approximate and will vary due to vehicle specification (engine size, factory options, trail equipment, etc).
Required Parts by Manufacturer:
- A Rubicon Express Front CVO Driveshaft, RUB-RE1883-365, is required for 2007-2015 Wrangler JK models with an Automatic or Manual Transmission.
- A Rubicon Express Front CVO Driveshaft, RUB-RE1883-385, is required for 2012-2015 Wrangler JK models with an Automatic Transmission.
- A Rubicon Express Front Transfer Case Yoke, RUB-RE1810, is required for the installation of a Rubicon Express Front CVO Driveshaft.
- A Rubicon Express Rear CVF Driveshaft, RUB-RE1887-430, and a Rubicon Express Rear Transfer Case Flange, RUB-RE1805, are required for installation.
- 2012-2015 vehicles with a 3.6L V6 engine will require a Rubicon Express Exhaust Loop Bypass Pipe, RUB-RE4531, to modify the exhaust.
- 2007-2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JK
Year(s): 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017
Features and Benefits:
- Made in the USA
- Designed for on and off-road performance
- Engineered to work with your Jeep’s Electronic Stability Controls
- Rubicon Express Advantage Lifetime Warranty
- (2) Front Monotube Shocks
- (2) Rear Monotube Shocks
- (2) Front Coil Springs
- (2) Rear Coil Springs
- (2) JKLA Front Upper Control Arms
- (2) JKLA Front Lower Control Arms
- (2) JKLA Rear Upper Control Arms
- (2) JKLA Rear Lower Control Arms
- (1) JKLA Rear Control Arm Mount Set
- (1) Front Crossmember
- (1) JKLA 3.5″-4.5″ Box Kit
- (1) JKLA Draglink and Track Bar Box Kit