- Maximum Tire Size: 37″
- Backspacing: 3.75″-4.25″
- Vehicle will require alignment after kit is installed
- This system is NOT recommended to be combined with body lifts over 1″ tall.
- All ride height increases are approximate and will vary due to vehicle specification (engine size, factory options, trail equipment, etc).
Required Parts by Manufacturer:
- A Rubicon Express Front CVO Driveshaft, RUB-RE1883-365, is required for 2007-2015 Wrangler JK models with an Automatic or Manual Transmission.
- A Rubicon Express Front CVO Driveshaft, RUB-RE1883-385, is required for 2012-2015 Wrangler JK models with an Automatic Transmission.
- A Rubicon Express Front Transfer Case Yoke, RUB-RE1810, is required for the installation of a Rubicon Express Front CVO Driveshaft.
- A Rubicon Express Rear CVF Driveshaft, RUB-RE1887-430, and a Rubicon Express Rear Transfer Case Flange, RUB-RE1805, are required for installation.
- 2012-2015 vehicles with a 3.6L V6 engine will require a Rubicon Express Exhaust Loop Bypass Pipe, RUB-RE4531, to modify the exhaust.
- 2007-2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JK
Year(s): 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017
Features and Benefits:
- Made in the USA
- Designed for on and offroad performance
- Full width heavy-duty transmission crossmember allows for more durability and frame rigidity then the competition
- Rubicon Express Advantage Lifetime Warranty
- (2) Front Monotube Shocks
- (2) Rear Monotube Shocks
- (2) Front Coil Springs
- (2) Rear Coil Springs
- (2) JKLA Front Upper Control Arms
- (2) JKLA Front Lower Control Arms
- (2) 4-Link Rear Upper Control Arms
- (2) 4-Link Rear Lower Control Arms
- (1) 4-Link Rear Control Arm Mount Set
- (1) Front Crossmember
- (1) JKLA 3.5″-4.5″ Box Kit
- (1) JKLA Draglink and Track Bar Box Kit