The 3.5-inch Super-Ride suspension system is an ideal system for the discerning XJ Cherokee owner who desires a more aggressive look, higher ride stance and better trail performance, but still wants to retain factory like on-road handling and ride quality. The replacement Rubicon Express Super-Ride lower control arms eliminate the weak factory control arms, without inducing any additional road noise or vibration.
- Maximum tire size: 31″
- Recommended Tire Size for 1997-2001 Cherokee XJ models: 30″
- Backspacing: 4″-4.75″
- Drilling is required
- Any tire wider than a 10.50″ will need a BSM of 4″-4.75″
- Vehicle will require alignment after kit is installed
- All ride height increases are approximate and will vary due to vehicle specification (engine size, factory options, trail equipment, etc).
- Over 3.5″ of lift on a full time NP242 unit may cause unacceptable vibrations on the front driveshaft when driven in part time or locked constant use 4WD.
- 1984-2001 Jeep Cherokee XJ
Year(s): 1984, 1985, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000 and 2001
Features and Benefits:
- Provides a higher ride stance
- Improves trail performance
- Rubicon Express Advantage Lifetime Warranty
- (2) Front Coil Springs
- (2) Rear Add-A-Leaf Springs
- (2) Front Sway Bar End Links
- (2) Front Fixed Lower Super-Ride Control Arms
- (2) Leaf Spring Center Pins
- (4) Spring Clamp Clips
- (1) Rear Stainless Steel Brake Line
- (1) Sway Bar Disconnect Adapter Kit