The Super-Flex 3.5″ System is the ultimate suspension system for TJs and LJs currently running the factory short arm suspension geometry. The Super-Flex 3.5″ System is a complete suspension system, featuring 8 new control arms, adjustable upper front and rear with our serviceable Super-Flex spherical ball joints, adjustable front track bar, replacement 4.5″ lift springs, extended bump stops, longer front stainless steel brake lines and Gen II sway bar disconnects. The Super-Flex Suspension System combines superior flexibility and handling. Installing one will give your Jeep the on and off-road performance you’ve been waiting for.
- Maximum Tire Size: 33″
- Vehicle will require alignment after kit is installed.
- 03-06 TJ Automatic Transmission Skid Plate removal required.
- TJ must use with SYE kit and C/V Drive Shaft.
- The TJL Model must use, RE1603, Rear Track Bar Bracket.
- The TJL Model may use, RE2100, Transfer Case Drop Kit.
- 1997-2006 Jeep Wrangler TJ & Rubicon Models
- 2004-2006 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJL & Rubicon Models
Year(s): 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005 and 2006
- Front Coil Springs
- Rear Coil Springs
- Front Sway Bar Disconnects
- Rear Sway Bar End Links
- Rear Upper Bump Stop
- Front Stainless Steel Brake Line
- Front Adjustable Track Bar
- Rear Track Bar Bracket
- Front Fixed Lower Super-Flex Control Arm
- Front Adjustable Upper Super-Flex Control Arm
- Rear Adjustable Upper Super-Flex Control Arm