The Super-Flex Suspension System is designed for enthusiasts looking for the best short arm suspension system that retains the factory mounting locations. The Super-Flex system features great ride quality and phenomenal performance. Features include new Rubicon Express adjustable upper and fixed lower control arms with our serviceable Super-Flex speherical ball joints, replacement lift springs, extended bump stops, longer front and rear stainless steel brake lines.
- Maximum Tire Size: 35″
- 4 Door Models ONLY
- Vehicle will require alignment after kit is installed.
- A CV style Front Driveshaft, RE-1883-365, is Required.
- 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK Unlimited
Year(s): 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Front Coil Springs
- Rear Coil Springs
- Front Upper Adjustable Super-Flex Control Arms
- Rear Upper Adjustable Super-Flex Control Arms
- Front Lower Fixed Super-Flex Control Arms
- Rear Lower Fixed Super-Flex Control Arms
- Front Adjustable Track Bar
- Rear Lower Track Bar Bracket
- Front Stainless Steel Brake Line Set
- Rear Stainless Steel Brake Line Set
- Front Lower Bump Stops
- Rear Bump Stop Pad
- Gen II Sway Bar Disconnects
- Rear Sway Bar End Links