Raising the bar once again; Rubicon Express brings the Off-Road industry a great performing, low cost suspension system for the Wrangler JK. Rubicon Express brought the first long arm suspension for the JK Wrangler to the market back in 2006, setting an industry standard that all other suspension manufacturers strive to reach to this day. Rubicon Express uses their expertise to create an affordable, budget minded suspension package that is packed with impressive features and provides outstanding performance, creating a smooth ride on road and on the trail. The control arms and other components are retained. This suspension will allow the use of 33″ or 35″ tires and has been engineered to easily upgrade to either a 3.5″ – 4.5″ Super-Flex or 3.5″ – 4.5″ Extreme-Duty Long Arm system with the purchase of additional compenents.
- Maximum Tire Size: 35″
- ONLY fits Wrangler JK 2-door models
- Vehicle will require alignment after kit is installed
- All ride height increases are approximate and will vary due to vehicle specification (engine size, factory options, trail equipment, etc).
- 2007-2015 Jeep Wrangler JK
Year(s): 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015
Features and Benefits:
- Provides outstanding performance
- Increases ground clearance
- Creates a smooth ride on-road and off-road
- (2) Front Coil Springs
- (2) Rear Coil Springs
- (2) Front Bump Stops
- (2) Rear Bump Stop Pads
- (2) Front Brake Line Relocation Brackets
- (2) Rear Brake Line Relocation Brackets
- (2) Rear Sway Bar End Links
- (1) Front Lower Cam Bolt Set
- (1) Rear Lower Cam Bolt Set
- (1) Rear Track Bar Bracket
- (1) Front Adjustable Track Bar
Required Parts by Manufacturer:
- 2012-2015 vehicles will require Rubicon Express Exhaust Spacer Kit, RUB-RE4532, if the factory front driveshaft is not being replaced.