Rubicon Express was the first to comercially offer a long arm suspension system for the Jeep TJ. Our Extreme-Duty Long Arm system set the industry standard by which all other kits have been measured. It is designed to be a complete suspension replacement, which utilizes longer control arms to improve lifted suspesnion geometry. This system will offer you superior stability on and off road, reduced torque roll, and enhanced trail traction over standard short arm lift systems. The Rubicon Extreme-Duty Long Arm suspension system includes a three-piece belly pan for easy transfer case and transmission access. Our TJ Extreme-Duty Long Arm suspension System is the best performing and most technologically advanced system of its kind; there is no better long arm suspension system available for your TJ. The first and still the best.
- Maximum Tire Size: 33″
- Drilling is required.
- Vehicle will require alignment after kit is installed.
- TJ must use with SYE kit and C/V drive shaft. LJ may use RE2100 Transfer Case drop.
- Exhaust modifications required.
- 03-06 TJ Automatic Transmission Skid Plate removal required.
- System is not recommended to be combined with body lifts over 1″ tall The installation of a slip yoke eliminator SYE and CV driveshaft on the stock NP231 transfer case is required.
- The Rubicon NP241 requires a CV yoke instead of an SYE.
- 1997-2002 Jeep Wrangler TJ & Rubicon Models
Year(s): 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001 and 2002
Features and Benefits:
- Extended wheel travel
- Increased ground clearance
- Advantage Lifetime Warranty
- (2) Front MonoTube Shocks
- (2) Rear MonoTube Shocks
- (2) Front Coil Springs
- (2) Rear Coil Springs
- (2) Front Upper Extreme-Duty Control Arms
- (2) Front Lower Extreme-Duty Control Arms
- (2) Front Bump Stops
- (2) Front Stainless Steel Brake Line
- (2) Extreme Duty Crossmembers
- (2) Rear Upper Extreme-Duty Control Arms
- (2) Rear Lower Extreme-Duty Control Arms
- (2) Rear Extended Bump Stops
- (2) Rear Bump Stop Spacers
- (2) Rear Shock Relocation Mounts
- (2) Rear Sway Bar End Links
- (2) Gen II Sway Bar Disconnects
- (1) Front Extreme-Duty Track Bar
- (1) Front Extreme-Duty Drop Track Bar Bracket
- (1) Rear Track Bar Bracket
- (1) Rear Adjustable Track Bar
- (1) Rear Stainless Steel Brake Line
- (1) Drop Pitman Arm
- (1) Extreme-Duty Three Piece Belly Pan