Rubicon Express 3.5″ Extreme Duty Long Arm Radius Suspension Lift Kit with MonoTube Shocks for 2007-2017 Jeep Wrangler JK
The latest addition to the Rubicon Express JK suspension offering is our complete Radius Extreme-Duty Long Arm system. These high performance suspension systems deliver both performance and control that are unmatched by any other long arm kit on the market. They feature adjustable chromoly upper and lower control arms that will stand up to anything you can drive over. With PT-MEG Super-Ride Bushings and Super-Flex Joints they are sure to provide superior handing while not limiting articulation. The kits FULL WIDTH heavy-duty transmission crossmember allows for more durability and frame rigidity then the competition. This also allows for installation that is much easier that competitor’s kits eliminating the need for welding. An optional robust belly pan, and CNC machine steering knuckle provide outstanding upgrades. Systems can be ordered in 3.5″, 4.5″ and 5.5″ lift heights with optional high performance monotube shocks. Like all Rubicon Express systems, they are made in the USA and backed by the Rubicon Express Advantage Lifetime Warranty.
- Maximum Tire Size: 35″
- Backspacing: 3.75″-4.25″
- No welding required
- Vehicle will require alignment after kit is installed
- This system is NOT recommended to be combined with body lifts over 1″ tall.
- All ride height increases are approximate and will vary due to vehicle specification (engine size, factory options, trail equipment, etc).
- A Rubicon Express Front CVO Driveshaft, RUB-RE1883-365, is recommended for 2007-2015 Wrangler JK models with an Automatic or Manual Transmission.
- A Rubicon Express Front CVO Driveshaft, RUB-RE1883-385, is recommended for 2012-2015 Wrangler JK models with an Automatic Transmission.
- A Rubicon Express Front Transfer Case Yoke, RUB-RE1810, is recommended for the installation of a Rubicon Express Front CVO Driveshaft.
- A Rubicon Express Rear CVF Driveshaft, RUB-RE1887-240, and a Rubicon Express Rear Transfer Case Flange, RUB-RE1805, are recommended for installation.
Required Parts by Manufacturer:
- 2012-2015 vehicles with a 3.6L V6 engine will require a Rubicon Express Exhaust Loop Bypass Pipe, RUB-RE4531, to modify the exhaust.
- 2007-2017 Jeep Wrangler JK
Year(s): 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017
Features and Benefits:
- Made in the USA
- Designed for on and off-road performance
- Engineered to work with your Jeep’s Electronic Stability Controls
- Rubicon Express Advantage Lifetime Warranty
- (2) Front Monotube Shocks
- (2) Rear Monotube Shocks
- (2) Front Coil Springs
- (2) Rear Coil Springs
- (2) JKLA Front Upper Control Arms
- (2) JKLA Front Lower Control Arms
- (2) JKLA Rear Upper Control Arms
- (2) JKLA Rear Lower Control Arms
- (1) JKLA Rear Control Arm Mount Set
- (1) Front Crossmember
- (1) JKLA 3.5″-4.5″ Box Kit
- (1) Front Adjustable Track Bar
Questions & Answers
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
Pro Comp 4 Inch Stage I Lift Kit with ES9000 Shocks – K3089B
Pro Comp 22210 Front 2″ Leaf Springs for 1999-2004 Ford F250 / F350 4WD – set of 2
Pro Comp 33311 Rear 3″-4″ Lifted Leaf Spring for 1979-1988 Toyota Pickup 4WD
Pro Comp 13611 Rear 6″ Lifted Leaf Spring for 1969-1991 Chevy/GMC 1500, 2500, 3500 Pickup and Suburban 4WD