Rubicon Express Extreme-Duty™ Sway Bar Disconnects provide a fast and easy way to disconnect your front sway bar for increased front axle articulation. Now you can tackle challenging obstacles with greater flexibility. The heavy duty threaded body allows adjustment for different lift heights and easy setting of sway bar angle. The zinc-plated snap pin makes disconnect easy and the tapered post and spherical bushing make reconnecting the front sway bar easy regardless of irregular terrain – no tools required! Pre-installed grease fittings for easy service and quiet operation. These disconnects work with stock and lifted suspensions for increased axle articulation and their silver powder coat finish adds lasting performance and good looks. Easy bolt-on installation.
- 1997-2006 Jeep Wrangler TJ & TJL with 2.5″- 5.5″ Lift
- 1984-2001 Jeep Cherokee XJ with 4.5″- 5.5″ Lift
- 1993-1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee ZJ with 4.5″ – 5.5″ Lift
- 1986-1992 Jeep Comanche MJ with 4.5″ – 5.5″ Lift
Year(s): 1984, 1985, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005 and 2006
Features and Benefits
- No tools required.
- Pre-installed grease fittings for easy service and quiet operation.
- Works with stock and lifted suspensions.