The RE1445 springs are a 6 leaf pack designed for spring-over applications. The unique reverse eye allows more positive arch than traditional style leaf springs, resulting in a better ride and longer life due to the fact the spring does not need to go into a negative arch to compress. Heavy-duty design minimizes axle wrap yet allows incredible wheel travel. Overall load capacity is increased over stock. Can be used front or rear. When used in a spring-over configuration yields a 7″ lift. When mounted in a stock configuration 1.5″ of lift is achieved. This is absolutely the best spring we have ever used for a spring-over!
- 1987-1995 Jeep Wrangler YJ
Year(s): 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994 and 1995
Features and Benefits:
- 1.5″ Lift Leaf Spring sold individually
- 6 leaf pack designed for spring-over application
- When used in a spring-over configuration yields a 7″ lift. When mounted in a stock configuration 1.5″ of lift is achieved.
Required Parts by Manufacturer:
- This Leaf Spring does NOT come with Spring Bushings. You must purchase Spring Bushing Kits separately for a Single Leaf Spring RUB-RE1493 and for 4 Leaf Springs RUB-RE1492.