Pro Comp leaf springs are perfect to replace worn factory springs or just to give your truck an upgrade. Diamond cut multi-leaf springs Pro Comp 51412 provide additional clearance and improved ride quality. They have been built to fit the Front of your Jeep and will give you an extra 4″ of lift in order to preserve optimal ride quality.
Features and Benefits
- Leaf springs are precisely designed to replace worn out factory springs and improves your vehicle’s handling new leaf springs give you a smoother, more comfortable ride and provide additional clearance
- Quality steel construction means these leafs will last a long time
- Shot peened for strength and durability
- Sold individually (replacing both springs is highly recommended)
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Proudly made in the United States
- Spring Orientation: Front
- Lift Amount: 4″
- Number of Leaves: 5
- Spring Width: 2″
- Spring Rate: 245
- Spring Free Rate: 41
- Spring Flat Length: 45.12″
- Spring Quantity: Single Spring
- U-bolt Included: No
- Model(s): CJ5, CJ7
- Year(s): 1976, 1977, 1978, 1979, 1980, 181, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1986
With a design that ensures it functions with your truck suspension geometry, the Pro Comp Leaf Springs seamlessly maintain the factory quality ride of your vehicle. There is no need for drilling, cutting, welding or any modifications whatsoever. Likewise, the installation process is quite straightforward and can be completed in about an hour.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Enjoy the Pro Comp warranty when you buy this new leaf spring. Pro Comp will fix any broken or damaged parts and offer a lifetime warranty for as long as you own your vehicle against defects for all of products.