We make these shims from solid steel for maximum durability. Designed to handle the rigors of trail use, these shims actually become part of the spring pack. Many other shims on the market float between the spring pack and the spring perch reducing the engagement of the center pin. Our design will not come loose or fall out. Can be used front or rear to set pinion angles. 2.5″ wide springs only. Center pins not included.
- Sold as a pair
- For use with 2.5″ wide Springs ONLY!
- Center Pin NOT included, but can be purchased separately, RUB-RE1483.
Features and Benefits:
- Shim Degree: 8
- Handles the rigors of trail use
- Made from solid steel for maximum durability
- (2) 8 Degree Shim – Solid Steel