Rubicon Express 6 Degree Shim for 2.5″ wide Leaf Spring
We make these shims from solid steel for maximum durability. Designed to handle the rigors of trail use, these shims actually become part of the spring pack. Many other shims on the market float between the spring pack and the spring perch reducing the engagement of the center pin. Our design will not come loose or fall out. Can be used front or rear to set pinion angles. 2.5″ wide springs only.
- Sold as a pair
- For use with 2.5″ wide Springs ONLY!
- Center Pin NOT included, but can be purchased separately, RUB-RE1483.’
Features and Benefits:
- Shim Degree: 6
- Handles the rigors of trail use
- Made from solid steel for maximum durability
- (2) 6 Degree Shim – Solid Steel
Questions & Answers
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
Pro Comp 51313 Front 2.5″ Lifted Leaf Spring for 1987-1995 Jeep Wrangler
Rubicon Express RE2705 – 6″ Rear Greasable Boomerang Shackles for 84-01 Cherokee XJ
Pro Comp 33311 Rear 3″-4″ Lifted Leaf Spring for 1979-1988 Toyota Pickup 4WD
Pro Comp 53111 Rear 3.5″ Leaf Spring for 1984-2001 Jeep Cherokee XJ