Designed for TJ owners who already have a Rubicon Express Super-Flex short arm suspension system, these kits allow you to upgrade to the Extreme-Duty Long Arm System. Our Extreme-Duty Long Arm System will provide noticeable improvements in your TJ’s on road handling, returning a nearly stock ride quality. Off road you will see unmatched performance on the most extreme trails. These upgrade systems include a three-piece belly pan for easy transfer case and transmission access; rear stainless steel brake lines abd the chromoly Rubicon Express Extreme-Duty Long Arms. Lift heights depends on the system you are upgrading.
Special Note: Exhaust Modification Required. Rubicon Express front upper adjustable control arms (RE4020) are required for this upgrade.
- 1997-2002 Jeep Wrangler TJ
Year(s): 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001 and 2002
- RE1517~ 24″ BRAKE LINE, SS, REAR
- RE3782~ CONTROL ARM BUSHING, UPPER, SMALL CLEVITE STYLE
- RE4000~ ADJUSTABLE LOWER LEFT, CONTROL ARM, FRONT, SINGLE
- RE4010~ ADJUSTABLE LOWER RIGHT, CONTROL ARM, FRONT, SINGLE
- RE4030~ ADJUSTABLE LOWER, CONTROL ARM, REAR, PAIR
- RE4040~ ADJUSTABLE UPPER, CONTROL ARM, REAR, PAIR
- RE4100~ EXTREME DUTY CROSSMEMBER
- RE4102~ EXTREME DUTY CROSSMEMBER