For TJ and LJ owners who want less lift than the 4.5″ system at a more affordable price, look no further than the 3.5″ Super-Flex System. Riding much like its slightly taller counterpart, this system improves upon the factory ride, while adding 3.5 inches of lift to augment flexibility and articulation. Plus the 3.5″ kit can always be upgraded to the 4.5″ should you decide to change your mind in the future.
- Maximum Tire Size: 33″
- Backspacing: 3.75″-4.5″
- Drilling is required
- Vehicle will require alignment after kit is installed
- All ride height increases are approximate and will vary due to vehicle specification (engine size, factory options, trail equipment, etc).
- 2003-2006 Jeep Wrangler TJ models require removal of the Automatic Transmission Skid Plate
- This system is NOT recommended to be combined with body lifts over 1″ tall.
- 1997-2006 Jeep Wrangler TJ & Rubicon Models
- 2004-2006 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJL & Rubicon Models
Year(s): 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005 and 2006
Required Parts by Manufacturer:
- Jeep Wrangler TJ models require an SYE kit and CV driveshaft.
- Rear Upper Adjustable Control Arms are required if using a CV Driveshaft.
Features and Benefits:
- Extended wheel travel
- Improves upon the factory ride, while adding 3.5″ of lift
- Advantage Lifetime Warranty
- (2) Front Monotube Shocks
- (2) Rear Monotube Shocks
- (2) Front Coil Springs
- (2) Rear Coil Springs
- (2) Gen II Sway Bar Disconnects
- (2) Rear Sway Bar End Links
- (2) Front Bump Stops
- (2) Rear Upper Bump Stops
- (2) Front Stainless Steel Brake Lines
- (2) Rear Shock Relocaters
- (2) Front Fixed Lower Super-Flex Control Arms
- (2) Rear Fixed Lower Super-Flex Control Arms
- (1) Rear Track Bar Bracket
- (1) Transfer Case Lowering Kit