Pro Comp suspension Add-A-Leaf kits are the perfect solution when 1.5 Inch to 2.5 Inch of raised height is required. Pro Comp suspension rear Add-A-Leafs can be used in conjunction with lift blocks in order to strengthen the integrity of an existing leaf spring pack. This is very helpful when trying to renew the height and strength of a rear spring suffering fatigue due to age and heavy loads. For some vehicles, Pro Comp suspension offers both long and short Add-A-Leaf kits. The long Add-A-Leaf will usually install directly under the main leaf (with mounting eyes) allowing it to work towards eliminating spring/axle wrap up while keeping the vehicle’s existing ride quality. All kits include two single leafs and new centering bolts. Degree shims may be required to realign rear driveshaft angles. Pro Comp suspension recommends using new U bolts, flat washers, high nuts and spring clips whenever modifying or changing leaf spring packs.
- Perfect Solution When 1.5 Inch To 2.5 Inch Of Raised Height Is Required
- Rear Add-A-Leafs Can Be Used In Conjunction With Lift Blocks In Order To Strengthen The Integrity Of An Existing Leaf Spring Pack
- For Some Vehicles, Pro Comp Suspension Offers Both Long And Short Add-A-Leaf Kits
- All Kits Includes Two Single Leafs And New Centering Bolts
- Quantity: Set Of 2
- Spring Width (IN): 2-1/2 Inch
- Style: Long
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Enjoy the Pro Comp warranty when you buy this new leaf spring. Pro Comp will fix any broken or damaged parts and offer a lifetime warranty for as long as you own your vehicle against defects for all of products.