Pro Comp is driven by genuine off road enthusiasts. Pro Comp Suspension Products reflect customer-driven, racing influenced technology and engineering with a focus on world-class manufacturing processes and techniques. When it comes to your vehicles handling, look and performance, we know you don’t make compromises and either do we. From the middle of downtown to the middle of nowhere Pro Comp will get you there and back.
- Driveline modifications may be required for height increases over 1.5″ due to driveline angles.
- Vehicle will require alignment after kit is installed.
Features and Benefits:
- Front and rear leaf springs provide 2.5″ lift
- Includes MX-6 shocks for the front and rear
- Install Time: 6-8 Hours
- Backed by Pro Comp’s Lift Shield 5-year/60,000 mile warranty
- Max Tire Size: 32″ x 11.50″
- Wheel Diameter: 15″+
- Wheel Width: 8-10″
- Wheel Backspacing: 3.25-4.5″
- 1969-1971 Jeep CJ5 with a Dana 44 Rear Axle
Year(s): 1969, 1970 and 1971