Exhaust spacers are needed for all 2012 and up Jeep JK’s using; suspension kits with 3″ or more of lift.. The spacers are installed between the driver and; passenger head pipe flanges and the flanges of the exhaust cross pipe which moves the exhaust cross pipe rearward. This prevents contact between the front driveshaft and the exhaust cross pipe during suspension down travel.
- Exhaust spacers are needed on 2012-2015 JK Models with 3″ or more of suspension lift.
- 2012-2017 Jeep Wrangler JK
- 2012-2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JK
Year(s): 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017
Features and Benefits:
- Made in the USA
- Engineered to exceed OEM quality standards
- Spacers prevent contact between front driveshaft and exhaust cross pipe
- (1) Rubicon Express Exhaust Spacer – Left Side
- (1) Rubicon Express Exhaust Spacer – Right Side
- All Necessary Hardware