1-4 DAYS DELIVERY
Zone Offroad C2310 HD Upper Control Arm Kit for Chevrolet/GMC 1500 Pickup & SUV
100% ORIGINAL AND QUALITY
FREE 60 DAYS RETURNS
- Shipping and Refund
- Zone Offroad Heavy Duty Upper Control Arm (UCA) Kit. Buy now and get same day shipping.
- Excellent replacement for light duty factory control arms
- Designed to give more droop travel over factory and eliminate ball joint bind when paired with properly designed leveling kits as well as full 4-6" suspension system
- UCAs utilize replaceable ball joints - replacements are readily available from most auto parts stores when needed many miles down the road
- Include optional weld-on steering stops
- Fully welded 1/8" plate steel construction
- CNC machined ball joint mounts
- Wheel Size: 17
- Back Spacing: 4.5
- 2007-2013 Chevy 1500 Pickup
- 2007-2013 Chevy Avalanche 1500
- 2007-2013 Chevy Suburban 1500
- 2007-2013 Chevy Tahoe
- 2007-2013 GMC 1500 Pickup
- 2007-2013 GMC Yukon
- 2007-2013 GMC Yukon XL 1500
- We do our best to ship most items same or next day.
- For all products, free fast delivery of the UPS is already included in the price.
- If you have fitment questions or concerns, please contact us prior to ordering.
- Includes a pair (2) of upper control arms.
- Does not work on vehicles equipped with Aluminum Lower Control Arms.
Zone Offroad Heavy-Duty Upper Control Arm Kits. The new upper control arms provided in these kits are direct replacements for the factory arms. Made from fully weld 1/8" steel plate construction as well as CNC machined ball joint and bushing mounts, these arms dwarf the factory components.
Shipping is Free 🙂
Shipping and Delivery Times
- All in-stock products are shipped within one business day. Delivery usually takes 2-5 business days. We have a large number of warehouses in different states which allows us to deliver the orders very fast.
- Most products are shipped via UPS Ground, FedEx depending on size with some large items shipped by SAIA or others.
- Once your order ships, tracking details will be emailed to you.
Where’s my order?
- Good question, when tracking details have been provided that means your order has been processed and shipped. Tracking details usually appear in the shipper’s database within one business day, i.e. UPS and FedEx generally provide point-in-time tracking meaning your order location is updated as it is scans and gets closer to you. Most orders should arrive within 2-5 business days. Still have an issue with delivery, please contact us to see how we can help.
- Cancellations are free. Please contact us ASAP if you need to cancel your order.