1-4 DAYS DELIVERY
Zone Offroad 7605 Front Nitro Shocks for 2001-2006 Chevy Silverado & GMC Sierra
$94.95 In Stock Sold out
Categories: Lift Kits & Parts, Smart Products Filter Index
100% ORIGINAL AND QUALITY
FREE 60 DAYS RETURNS
- Shipping and Refund
The New Zone Nitro Series shocks absorber offers the ultimate in control and performance. The full displaced valving offers a better valving range on both the compression and extension travel. This vehicle specific valving is pressurized with 150 psi nitrogen gas.This gas charge ensures split second response and reduced aeration. Combine these features with the special Fluon banded piston and this shock is built to perform! Shock absorbers are sold individually.
- Zone Offroad Front Nitro Shocks.
- Nitrogen Gas Charged Shock
- Twin Tube Design
- 10 Stage Velocity Sensitive Valving
- Heavy Chromed 14mm Rod
- 1-3/8" Fluon Banded Piston
- Self Lubricating Seals
- Full Displaced Valving
- Dual Welded Ends
- Sold as a front pair
- Collapsed: 13.37
- Extended: 22.18
- Diameter: 2
- Top Mount Type: S50
- Bottom Mount Type: EB1
- 01-06 Chevy 1500HD Pickup 6" Front
- 01-06 Chevy 2500 Pickup 6" Front
- 01-10 Chevy 2500HD Pickup 6" Front
- 01-10 Chevy 3500HD Pickup 6" Front
- 01-06 Chevy Avalanche 2500 6" Front
- 01-06 Chevy Suburban 2500 6" Front
- 01-06 GMC 1500HD Pickup 6" Front
- 01-06 GMC 2500 Pickup 6" Front
- 01-10 GMC 2500HD Pickup 6" Front
- 01-10 GMC 3500HD Pickup 6" Front
- We do our best to ship most items same or next day.
- For all products, free fast delivery of the UPS is already included in the price.
- Won't fit 4 x 4 models.
Shipping is Free 🙂
Shipping and Delivery Times
- All in-stock products are shipped within one business day. Delivery usually takes 2-5 business days. We have a large number of warehouses in different states which allows us to deliver the orders very fast.
- Most products are shipped via UPS Ground, FedEx depending on size with some large items shipped by SAIA or others.
- Once your order ships, tracking details will be emailed to you.
Where’s my order?
- Good question, when tracking details have been provided that means your order has been processed and shipped. Tracking details usually appear in the shipper’s database within one business day, i.e. UPS and FedEx generally provide point-in-time tracking meaning your order location is updated as it is scans and gets closer to you. Most orders should arrive within 2-5 business days. Still have an issue with delivery, please contact us to see how we can help.
- Cancellations are free. Please contact us ASAP if you need to cancel your order.