1-4 DAYS DELIVERY
Zone C2300 HD Upper Control Arm (UCA) Kit - 2001-2010 Chevy Silverado/GMC Sierra
100% ORIGINAL AND QUALITY
FREE 60 DAYS RETURNS
- Shipping and Refund
- Zone Heavy Duty Upper Control Arm (UCA) Kit. Buy now and get same day shipping.
- Fully welded 1/8" plate steel construction
- CNC machined ball joint mounts
- UCAs utilize replaceable ball joints - replacements are readily available from most auto parts stores when needed many miles down the road
- HD UCA kit works great as a combo with leveling keys
- 2001-2006 Chevy 1500HD Pickup 2WD/4WD
- 2001-2010 Chevy 2500 Pickup 2WD/4WD
- 2001-2010 Chevy 2500HD Pickup 2WD/4WD
- 2001-2010 Chevy 3500HD Pickup 2WD/4WD
- 2001-2006 Chevy Avalanche 2500 2WD/4WD
- 2001-2006 Chevy Suburban 2500 2WD/4WD
- 2001-2006 GMC 1500HD Pickup 2WD/4WD
- 2001-2010 GMC 2500 Pickup 2WD/4WD
- 2001-2010 GMC 2500HD Pickup 2WD/4WD
- 2001-2010 GMC 3500HD Pickup 2WD/4WD
- 2001-2006 GMC Yukon XL 2500 2WD/4WD
- We do our best to ship most items same or next day.
- For all products, free fast delivery of the UPS is already included in the price.
- If you have fitment questions or concerns, please contact us prior to ordering.
- ‚¬¢ For leveling kit installations, the new arms should only be paired with the replacement Zone front shocks #4615 or #7615.
- ‚¬¢ C5201 shock relocation brackets should not be used.
- ‚¬¢ Not designed to be used with Zone's 6" kit
- ‚¬¢ Not designed to be used on a stock height vehicle
- ‚¬¢ Includes a pair (2) of upper control arms
Zone Offroad Heavy-Duty Upper Control Arm Kits. The new upper control arms provided in these kits are direct replacements for the factory arms. Made from fully weld 1/8" steel plate construction as well as CNC machined ball joint and bushing mounts, these arms dwarf the factory components.
Shipping is Free 🙂
Shipping and Delivery Times
- All in-stock products are shipped within one business day. Delivery usually takes 2-5 business days. We have a large number of warehouses in different states which allows us to deliver the orders very fast.
- Most products are shipped via UPS Ground, FedEx depending on size with some large items shipped by SAIA or others.
- Once your order ships, tracking details will be emailed to you.
Where’s my order?
- Good question, when tracking details have been provided that means your order has been processed and shipped. Tracking details usually appear in the shipper’s database within one business day, i.e. UPS and FedEx generally provide point-in-time tracking meaning your order location is updated as it is scans and gets closer to you. Most orders should arrive within 2-5 business days. Still have an issue with delivery, please contact us to see how we can help.
- Cancellations are free. Please contact us ASAP if you need to cancel your order.