1-4 DAYS DELIVERY
Torklift D2130 D3109 Pairs of Front and Rear Camper Tie Downs for 2013-2017 Dodge Ram 3500
100% ORIGINAL AND QUALITY
FREE 60 DAYS RETURNS
- Shipping and Refund
Torklift frame-mounted tie downs are designed to fit specific vehicle makes and models and consists of two parts. The two parts include: a tie down bracket that attaches to your vehicle and a removable insert that that goes into the receiver or bracket. The tie down insert is held in place with a pin and clip so that it can be installed and removed easily. That means with Torklift tie downs, you don€™t compromise any ground clearance and they are hidden when not in use. Simply remove the insert when not hauling your camper. When the insert is removed, the receiver or bracket stays tucked away and out of sight underneath your truck.
When used with any of our fully springloaded turnbuckles, Torklift warranties the truck frame and camper anchor points for the extent of the manufacturer warranty. These tie downs are guaranteed to eliminate bed and bumper damage and come with our Legendary Lifetime Warranty. TRUE Frame-Mounted Tie Downs come in sets of two and are proudly made in the USA.
Frame-Mounted Steel Tie Down Features:
- Dramatic improvement with vehicle handling and stability and is the safest way to haul a truck camper (Prevents vehicle sway and camper movement in all directions)
- Haul your truck camper confidently by attaching your tie downs to the strongest part of the truck: the frame
- Avoid bed and bumper damage that is common with other tie down systems
- Maintain the value of your truck and prevent rust and bed damage by avoiding drilling into your truck bed or bumper
- Provides safety, security and stability while on the road
- Custom fit to specific truck makes and models to allow for the ultimate safety and confidence
- The only truck camper tie down that mounts using independent tie down points that bolt directly to the truck frame
- Fast, no-drill installations securing your truck camper to your truck (100% no-drill for all trucks after 2001)
- No loss of ground clearance perfect for off-road truck camping
- Hidden design when not in use to return your truck to its original look
- Vehicle manufacturer recommends that all full-height slide-in camper bodies be directly attached to the vehicle frame structure
- It is required that no addition holes be drilled through the vehicle frame side rail horizontal flanges
- It is suggested that outrigger-type "L" brackets be attached to the frame's vertical web to which the camper body can be conveniently attached
- Lockable with Tie Down Locks
- Only truck camper tie down system with a Legendary Lifetime Warranty
- Proudly made in the USA
2013-2017 Dodge Ram 3500 Crew Cab / Mega Cab w/6.5ft Bed Single Rear Wheels
Shipping is Free 🙂
Shipping and Delivery Times
- All in-stock products are shipped within one business day. Delivery usually takes 2-5 business days. We have a large number of warehouses in different states which allows us to deliver the orders very fast.
- Most products are shipped via UPS Ground, FedEx depending on size with some large items shipped by SAIA or others.
- Once your order ships, tracking details will be emailed to you.
Where’s my order?
- Good question, when tracking details have been provided that means your order has been processed and shipped. Tracking details usually appear in the shipper’s database within one business day, i.e. UPS and FedEx generally provide point-in-time tracking meaning your order location is updated as it is scans and gets closer to you. Most orders should arrive within 2-5 business days. Still have an issue with delivery, please contact us to see how we can help.
- Cancellations are free. Please contact us ASAP if you need to cancel your order.