1-4 DAYS DELIVERY
Skunk2 Racing 519-05-1775 Lowering Springs Kit for 2016-2018 Honda Civic
100% ORIGINAL AND QUALITY
FREE 60 DAYS RETURNS
- Shipping and Refund
Corner faster, stop quicker, and improve the look of your vehicle with Skunk2's legendary Lowering Springs.Skunk2 Lowering Springs for the €™16-€™20 Civic (Excluding Type R) are designed to dramatically improve handling performance and driver feel through significantly increased cornering grip and reduced body roll. What€™s more, Skunk2 Lowering Springs also help counteract squatting under acceleration as well as nose-diving while braking.
All Skunk2 Lowering Springs are CNC-wound using the highest quality SAE 9254V spring steel, shot-peen stress relieved, and corrosion-protected thanks to powder coating and specialized phosphate treating processes. The results are a lower center of gravity and race car-like handling, yet smooth, comfortable ride characteristics€”the perfect balance between performance and comfort. Skunk2 Lowering Springs are compatible with OEM or aftermarket shock absorbers and look great on vehicles with stock or aftermarket wheels. When applicable, Skunk2 Lowering Springs should be paired with Skunk2 Sport Shocks and Camber correction components.
- Skunk2 Lowering Springs - '16-'20 Honda Civic (non Type-R).
- 2016 - 2018 Honda Civic (1.5L/2.0L)
- We do our best to ship most items same or next day.
- For all products, free fast delivery of the UPS is already included in the price.
- (Front / Rear): 1.375€� / 1.25€� - Drop Varies by Chassis
Shipping is Free 🙂
Shipping and Delivery Times
- All in-stock products are shipped within one business day. Delivery usually takes 2-5 business days. We have a large number of warehouses in different states which allows us to deliver the orders very fast.
- Most products are shipped via UPS Ground, FedEx depending on size with some large items shipped by SAIA or others.
- Once your order ships, tracking details will be emailed to you.
Where’s my order?
- Good question, when tracking details have been provided that means your order has been processed and shipped. Tracking details usually appear in the shipper’s database within one business day, i.e. UPS and FedEx generally provide point-in-time tracking meaning your order location is updated as it is scans and gets closer to you. Most orders should arrive within 2-5 business days. Still have an issue with delivery, please contact us to see how we can help.
- Cancellations are free. Please contact us ASAP if you need to cancel your order.