1-4 DAYS DELIVERY
100% ORIGINAL AND QUALITY
FREE 60 DAYS RETURNS
- Shipping and Refund
Rubicon Express 6" Rear Greasable Boomerang Shackles for 1984-2001 Cherokee XJ
Part Number: RE2705 (pair)
- Fits 1984 to 2001 Jeep Cherokee XJ
Fits: 1984, 1985, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000 and 2001
Lift Height: 6"
Spring Width: 2.5"
Durable black powdercoat finish
Features greasable Zerk fittings and urethane bushings
Rubicon Express Shackles provide a little over 1" of lift while giving XJ owners the ability to run a longer spring without damaging the body at the rear of the leaf spring. Each shackle is laser-cut from 3/16" steel plate and has MIG-welded seams for superior strength.
- Rear lift shackles
- Measures 6" in total length
Shipping is Free 🙂
Shipping and Delivery Times
- All in-stock products are shipped within one business day. Delivery usually takes 2-5 business days. We have a large number of warehouses in different states which allows us to deliver the orders very fast.
- Most products are shipped via UPS Ground, FedEx depending on size with some large items shipped by SAIA or others.
- Once your order ships, tracking details will be emailed to you.
Where’s my order?
- Good question, when tracking details have been provided that means your order has been processed and shipped. Tracking details usually appear in the shipper’s database within one business day, i.e. UPS and FedEx generally provide point-in-time tracking meaning your order location is updated as it is scans and gets closer to you. Most orders should arrive within 2-5 business days. Still have an issue with delivery, please contact us to see how we can help.
- Cancellations are free. Please contact us ASAP if you need to cancel your order.
Awesome fit. Rides great!
I used these to replace my Rough Country shackles. They are a lot beefier than the RC shackles and fit nicely in my HD Offroad No Lift shackle relocation boxes. They did require some effort to get them over my Zone leaf spring bushings but tighter is better in this situation in my opinion. They look well built with nice welds and powder coating. I would recommend to anyone looking for an extended shackle.