1-4 DAYS DELIVERY
100% ORIGINAL AND QUALITY
FREE 60 DAYS RETURNS
- Shipping and Refund
- Rigid Industries D-Series Pro 3" Driving Beam LED Lights. Buy now and get same day shipping and low price guarantee. We will beat any price!
- Blacked-Out Circuit Board
- GORE Pressure Equalizing Vent
- Harness & Switch Included (Exclusions Apply)
- High-Grade Aluminum Alloy Heatsink
- IP68 Compliant -Dust / Water Ingress
- 50,000+ Hour Lifespan
- 9-36 V DC
- Patented Technology
- Impact Resistant Polycarbonate Lens
- Integrated Thermal Management System
- Sold as a Pair
- Size: 3"X3"
- Optics: Driving
- Watts: 44
- Amp Draw: 3.14
- LED€™s: 6
- Raw Lumens: 4752
- LUX @ 10m: 231.48
- Beam Distance: 152.1m
- Peak Beam Intensity: 23148 CD
- Universal Fit.
- We do our best to ship most items same or next day.
- For all products, free fast delivery of the UPS is already included in the price.
- If you have fitment questions or concerns, please contact us prior to ordering.
The D-Series has always been the most versatile compact lighting package on the market today. RIGID has just made it professional grade with the D-Series PRO, which offers more light output than ever before thanks to recent advancements in LED technology. Available with a variety of mounting options, including surface, flush, or heavy-duty, the D-Series PRO can be utilized for virtually any lighting application. Measuring just 3€� x 3€�, the D-Series PRO packs a powerful punch up to 102% more raw lumens depending on the optics chosen. RIGID€™s D-Series PRO (Professional Race Output) lights are available with either a black or white finish, and recent updates to the D-Series PRO include new branding and blacked-out circuit boards for a more refined look. They feature the same superior build quality as the rest of RIGID€™s lighting products, providing reliable and efficient lighting on demand.
Shipping is Free 🙂
Shipping and Delivery Times
- All in-stock products are shipped within one business day. Delivery usually takes 2-5 business days. We have a large number of warehouses in different states which allows us to deliver the orders very fast.
- Most products are shipped via UPS Ground, FedEx depending on size with some large items shipped by SAIA or others.
- Once your order ships, tracking details will be emailed to you.
Where’s my order?
- Good question, when tracking details have been provided that means your order has been processed and shipped. Tracking details usually appear in the shipper’s database within one business day, i.e. UPS and FedEx generally provide point-in-time tracking meaning your order location is updated as it is scans and gets closer to you. Most orders should arrive within 2-5 business days. Still have an issue with delivery, please contact us to see how we can help.
- Cancellations are free. Please contact us ASAP if you need to cancel your order.