1-4 DAYS DELIVERY
100% ORIGINAL AND QUALITY
FREE 60 DAYS RETURNS
- Shipping and Refund
- ReadyLIFT 3.5" SST Lift Kit - Ford Super Duty F250/F350 4WD (2-Pc Drive Shaft Only) 2017-2020. Buy now and get same day shipping!
- Max Lift: 3.5"F/1.0"R - Maximum Tire Dia: 37".
- For use on 2017-2020 Super Duty 4WD with 2-piece drive shaft.
- Includes radius arm drop brackets, track bar relocation bracket, front coil spring spacers, carrier bearing drop spacer and flat 4" lift rear blocks.
- Recommended tire size: 37" - 12.5"
- Recommended wheel: 17" and up x 9" wide, +25 offset / 6" backspacing (minor trimming of the front valance may be necessary)
- Two coil spring spacers with poly sound isolators.
- Two front shock extensions.
- Radius arm drop brackets.
- Two front sway bar mount spacers.
- One front track bar relocation bracket.
- Two OEM style cast rear lift blocks with longer u-bolts and hardware.
- One carrier bearing drop spacer.
- Two bump stop extensions.
- Extended length front brake line brackets.
- We do our best to ship most items same or next day.
- For all products, free fast delivery of the UPS is already included in the price.
- For use with trucks with a two-piece drive shaft.
- The lift blocks in this kit are not designed to work with aftermarket or factory add-on air spring/load leveling kits that attach to the bump stop tangs. Use of this type of air bag system will void all block warranties and can cause failure of the block bump stop tang.
- 2020 MY Super Duty may sit slightly taller in the rear than prior model years due block height variations from the Ford factory. The additional rake works well visually with the vehicle's body lines.
- Not compatible with TREMOR editions.
- If you have fitment questions or concerns, please contact us prior to ordering.
Shipping is Free 🙂
Shipping and Delivery Times
- All in-stock products are shipped within one business day. Delivery usually takes 2-5 business days. We have a large number of warehouses in different states which allows us to deliver the orders very fast.
- Most products are shipped via UPS Ground, FedEx depending on size with some large items shipped by SAIA or others.
- Once your order ships, tracking details will be emailed to you.
Where’s my order?
- Good question, when tracking details have been provided that means your order has been processed and shipped. Tracking details usually appear in the shipper’s database within one business day, i.e. UPS and FedEx generally provide point-in-time tracking meaning your order location is updated as it is scans and gets closer to you. Most orders should arrive within 2-5 business days. Still have an issue with delivery, please contact us to see how we can help.
- Cancellations are free. Please contact us ASAP if you need to cancel your order.