1-4 DAYS DELIVERY
100% ORIGINAL AND QUALITY
FREE 60 DAYS RETURNS
- Shipping and Refund
- ReadyLift 66-3920 2" Leveling Kit for 2019 Chevy Silverado/GMC Sierra 1500 2/4WD. Buy now and get same day shipping!
- 2019 GM 1500 2WD/4WD
- New body style only.
- 2" LOWER STRUT EXTENSION LEVELING KIT
- CNC-MACHINED BILLET ALUMINUM CONSTRUCTION
- 5-DEGREE TAPER FOR PROPER STRUT ALIGNMENT
- ALLOWS FOR UP TO A 33x11.50-20 TIRE ON A 20X9 0 OFFSET WHEEL*
- *note: minor trimming to felt liner may be required.
- *note: some wheels may require front wheel spacers to clear caliper.
- INCLUDES NEW LONGER HARDWARE & INSTRUCTIONS
- MAX 33x11.50-20 on 20x9 0 offset
- *note: minor trimming to felt liner may be required on some applications.
- GMC Sierra 1500's have narrower diameter fender well openings than Chevys. Some trimming may be required depending on the tire design.
- Some wheels may require wheel spacer to clear the brake caliper.
- (2) CNC MACHINED 6061-T6 BILLET ALUMINUM LOWER STRUT EXTENSIONS
- 4 LONGER INSTALLATION BOLTS AND NUTS
- INSTRUCTIONS INCLUDED
- We do our best to ship most items same or next day.
- For all products, free fast delivery of the UPS is already included in the price.
- Not compatible with Chevy Trail Boss and GMC AT4 suspension packages or vehicles equipped with Adaptive Ride Control.
- Not compatible with 2019 LD or Limited OLD Body Style.
- Some wheels may require 6mm or greater wheel spacer to clear the brake caliper.
- If you have fitment questions or concerns, please contact us prior to ordering.
Shipping is Free 🙂
Shipping and Delivery Times
- All in-stock products are shipped within one business day. Delivery usually takes 2-5 business days. We have a large number of warehouses in different states which allows us to deliver the orders very fast.
- Most products are shipped via UPS Ground, FedEx depending on size with some large items shipped by SAIA or others.
- Once your order ships, tracking details will be emailed to you.
Where’s my order?
- Good question, when tracking details have been provided that means your order has been processed and shipped. Tracking details usually appear in the shipper’s database within one business day, i.e. UPS and FedEx generally provide point-in-time tracking meaning your order location is updated as it is scans and gets closer to you. Most orders should arrive within 2-5 business days. Still have an issue with delivery, please contact us to see how we can help.
- Cancellations are free. Please contact us ASAP if you need to cancel your order.