1-4 DAYS DELIVERY
Rancho RS5000X Front & Rear Shock Absorbers for Chevy Silverado/GMC Sierra 1500
100% ORIGINAL AND QUALITY
FREE 60 DAYS RETURNS
- Shipping and Refund
- Rancho RS5000X Shock Absorbers. Buy now and get same day shipping!
- Progressively Engaged Valving
- Nitro-Carburized Rod
- 60 PSI Gas-Pressurized Shock
- Natural Rubber Bushings
- Front Shock Absorbers #RS55268 - pair
- Rear Shock Absorbers #RS55269 - pair
This listing includes:
- Compressed Length: 13.78"
- Extended Length: 20.81"
- Travel Length: 7.03"
- Lower Mounting Code: CLEV
- Upper Mounting Code: S4
- Parts Pack: P01135
Front Shock Absorbers Specs:
- Compressed Length: 17.00"
- Extended Length: 27.62"
- Travel Length: 10.62"
- Lower Mounting Code: LS47
- Upper Mounting Code: LS47
- Parts Pack: None
Rear Shock Absorbers Specs:
- 1999-2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 4WD with 4" Lift / Rancho RS6545 System
- 1999-2007 GMC Sierra 1500 4WD with 4" Lift
- We do our best to ship most items same or next day.
- For all products, free fast delivery of the UPS is already included in the price.
- If you have fitment questions or concerns, please contact us prior to ordering.
The core of this new and innovative shock from Rancho® is the unique and patented rebound valving system and an advanced compression phase of the shock absorber. This proprietary process developed by the ride engineers at Rancho will elevate the overall handling and performance of your vehicle on and off-road.
Shipping is Free 🙂
Shipping and Delivery Times
- All in-stock products are shipped within one business day. Delivery usually takes 2-5 business days. We have a large number of warehouses in different states which allows us to deliver the orders very fast.
- Most products are shipped via UPS Ground, FedEx depending on size with some large items shipped by SAIA or others.
- Once your order ships, tracking details will be emailed to you.
Where’s my order?
- Good question, when tracking details have been provided that means your order has been processed and shipped. Tracking details usually appear in the shipper’s database within one business day, i.e. UPS and FedEx generally provide point-in-time tracking meaning your order location is updated as it is scans and gets closer to you. Most orders should arrive within 2-5 business days. Still have an issue with delivery, please contact us to see how we can help.
- Cancellations are free. Please contact us ASAP if you need to cancel your order.