1-4 DAYS DELIVERY
100% ORIGINAL AND QUALITY
FREE 60 DAYS RETURNS
- Shipping and Refund
- Pro Comp 23411 Rear 5-6" Lifted Leaf Spring for 1982-1996 Ford Bronco / F-150 4WD - Set of 2. Buy now and get same day shipping!
- Lift Amount: 5"-6".
- Number of Leaves: 6
- Spring Width: 3"
- Spring Rate: 462 Pounds Per Inch
- Spring Free Rate: 5.64"
- Spring Flat Length: 58.58"
- Bushings Included: Yes
- Bushing Material: Rubber
- Sold: as a Pair.
- Spring Position: Rear.
- 1982-1996 Ford F-150 Only Fit L6 4.9 Gas
- 1982-1996 Ford F-150 Only Fit SUPER CAB L6 4.9 Gas
- 1982-1996 Ford F-150 Only Fit SUPER CAB V8 5 Gas
- 1982-1996 Ford F-150 Only Fit SUPER CAB V8 5.8 Gas
- 1982-1996 Ford F-150 Only Fit V8 5 Gas
- 1982-1996 Ford F-150 Only Fit V8 5.8 Gas
- 1984-1984 Ford F-150 Only Fit V8 6.9 Diesel
- 1984-1985 Ford F-150 Only Fit L6 4.9 Lpg
- 1984-1985 Ford F-150 Only Fit SUPER CAB L6 4.9 Lpg
- 1995-1996 Ford F-150 Only Fit L6 4.9 Bi-Fuel
- *Please see the "Compatibility" link at the top of the listing or
- manufacture's webpage: procompusa.com
- We do our best to ship most items same or next day.
- For all products, free fast delivery of the UPS is already included in the price.
- If you have fitment questions or concerns, please contact us prior to ordering.
- All ride height increases are approximate and will vary due to vehicle specifications. (engine size, factory options, trail equipment, etc). All the leaf springs are brand new and might come a bit scratched up or with extra paint over scratched original paint.
Diamond cut multi-leaf springs provide additional clearance and improved ride quality. Purchasing this item will give you a Set of 2 Leaf springs
Shipping is Free 🙂
Shipping and Delivery Times
- All in-stock products are shipped within one business day. Delivery usually takes 2-5 business days. We have a large number of warehouses in different states which allows us to deliver the orders very fast.
- Most products are shipped via UPS Ground, FedEx depending on size with some large items shipped by SAIA or others.
- Once your order ships, tracking details will be emailed to you.
Where’s my order?
- Good question, when tracking details have been provided that means your order has been processed and shipped. Tracking details usually appear in the shipper’s database within one business day, i.e. UPS and FedEx generally provide point-in-time tracking meaning your order location is updated as it is scans and gets closer to you. Most orders should arrive within 2-5 business days. Still have an issue with delivery, please contact us to see how we can help.
- Cancellations are free. Please contact us ASAP if you need to cancel your order.