1-4 DAYS DELIVERY
Pro Comp 22610 Front 6.5" Lifted Leaf Springs - 99-04 Ford F250 F350 - Set of 2
$319.98 In Stock Sold out
Categories: Leaf Springs, Smart Products Filter Index
100% ORIGINAL AND QUALITY
FREE 60 DAYS RETURNS
- Shipping and Refund
- Pro Comp 22610 Set of 2 Front Leaf Springs 6.5" Lift for 1999-2004 Ford F250 / F350 Super Duty. Buy now and get same day shipping!
- Manufacturer's Part Number: 22610.
- Spring Position: Front.
- Leaf Spring Width (in): 3.000 in.
- Progressive Rate Spring: Yes.
- Spring Rate (lbs/in): 490 lbs./in.
- Bushings: Included.
- Sold As: a Pair (set of 2).
- Lift Height: 6.5 Inch.
- UPC: 614901226102.
Make an offer! Usually we offer the best price within 10-15 minutes.
- 1999 to 2004 Ford F250/F350 4WD.
- We do our best to ship most items same or next day.
- For all products, free fast delivery of the UPS is already included in the price.
- If you have fitment questions or concerns, please contact us prior to ordering.
- All ride height increases are approximate and will vary due to vehicle specifications. (engine size, factory options, trail equipment, etc). All the leaf springs are brand new and might come a bit scratched up or with extra paint over scratched original paint.
Progressive multi-leaf springs with Pro-Ride rubber bushings provide smooth ride characteristics for solid axle vehicles. Front Leaf Spring; 6.5 in. Lift; Set of 2.
Shipping is Free 🙂
Shipping and Delivery Times
- All in-stock products are shipped within one business day. Delivery usually takes 2-5 business days. We have a large number of warehouses in different states which allows us to deliver the orders very fast.
- Most products are shipped via UPS Ground, FedEx depending on size with some large items shipped by SAIA or others.
- Once your order ships, tracking details will be emailed to you.
Where’s my order?
- Good question, when tracking details have been provided that means your order has been processed and shipped. Tracking details usually appear in the shipper’s database within one business day, i.e. UPS and FedEx generally provide point-in-time tracking meaning your order location is updated as it is scans and gets closer to you. Most orders should arrive within 2-5 business days. Still have an issue with delivery, please contact us to see how we can help.
- Cancellations are free. Please contact us ASAP if you need to cancel your order.