1-4 DAYS DELIVERY
100% ORIGINAL AND QUALITY
FREE 60 DAYS RETURNS
- Shipping and Refund
- Power Stop . Buy now and get same day shipping!
- Rotors precision machined using a Tru-Cast technology
- Rotor run out is within 0.0015 and DTV tolerance specification is within 0.005
- All Evolution rotors are mill balanced
- Beveled and precision drill holes help keep rotors temperatures down during extreme braking performance
- Rounded slots keep a clear contact patch between the pad and the rotor by sweeping away water, gas and dust
- All drilled and slotted rotors (except for hub and rotor assemblies) are silver zinc plated to helps shield and resist rust during normal operation
- Carbon Fiber infused Evolution ceramic formula for superior braking power
- The pad surfaces are thermal scorched for a fast break-in
- Chamfered and slotted like the OE pad to ensure noise-free braking
- Powder coated backing plate extends life by resisting rust and corrosion
- Premium stainless steel hardware kit included for easy installation
- Premium stainless steel shims provide virtually noise-free braking
- 20 percent more stopping power than other brands
- Components are engineered to work together
- One click brake kit; everything you need, including clips and shims
- Pre-matched components ready to install
- Multi-layer constrained steel anti-squeal shims
- Recommended for towing and hauling
- 3-year/36,000 mile manufacturer limited warranty on the rotors and pads purchased and installed together
- Bolt Pattern: 6x139.7mm
- Calipers: without Calipers
- Driving Style: Hauling & Towing, Extreme & Fleet Duty
- Rotor Height: 86.36mm (3.4")
- Hub Hole Diameter: 78.74mm (3.1")
- Lug Quantity: 6
- Minimum Rotor Thickness: 17.78mm (0.7")
- Nominal Rotor Thickness: 20mm (0.8")
- Outside Diameter: 345mm (13.6")
- Rotor Construction: 1-Piece
- Rotor Material: Cast Iron
- Rotor Style: Drilled & Slotted
- Rotor Type: Vented
- Rotor Finish: Zinc Plated
- Stud Size: 16.5mm (0.65")
- Rotor Design: Rotors Only - Drum In Hub
- Evolution Drilled and Slotted Performance Rotors
- Z36 Extreme Truck and Tow Carbon-Ceramic Brake Pads
- Premium Hardware
- Pin Bushing Kit and Hi-Temp Lubricant
- Pad Shims
- Drilled holes and Slots create an escape route for debris, dust, gases, and water
- Slots clean and de-glaze pad surface for optimum pad coefficient of friction
- Slots help to increase pad bite and improve air circulation
- Drilled holes and Slots reduce stopping distances in wet weather
- Drilled rotors improve the appearance of your wheels and provide reduced rotor weight
- We do our best to ship most items same or next day.
- For all products, free fast delivery of the UPS is already included in the price.
- If you have fitment questions or concerns, please contact us prior to ordering.
Shipping is Free 🙂
Shipping and Delivery Times
- All in-stock products are shipped within one business day. Delivery usually takes 2-5 business days. We have a large number of warehouses in different states which allows us to deliver the orders very fast.
- Most products are shipped via UPS Ground, FedEx depending on size with some large items shipped by SAIA or others.
- Once your order ships, tracking details will be emailed to you.
Where’s my order?
- Good question, when tracking details have been provided that means your order has been processed and shipped. Tracking details usually appear in the shipper’s database within one business day, i.e. UPS and FedEx generally provide point-in-time tracking meaning your order location is updated as it is scans and gets closer to you. Most orders should arrive within 2-5 business days. Still have an issue with delivery, please contact us to see how we can help.
- Cancellations are free. Please contact us ASAP if you need to cancel your order.