1-4 DAYS DELIVERY
100% ORIGINAL AND QUALITY
FREE 60 DAYS RETURNS
- Shipping and Refund
- Old Man Emu Rear 2" Lift Coil Springs / Medium Load 2005-2010 Jeep Grand Cherokee WK. Buy now and get same day shipping!
- Springs are formed on precision mandrel
- Scragging before and after shot peening to prevent sagging
- Coil spring end configurations designed to exact specifications guaranteeing perfect fit to your vehicle
- Durable powder coat finish
- Easy installation. Can directly replace the OE components, no custom installation required.
- Sold in pairs
- For 2006-2010 Jeep Commander XK - 1.50" Lift
- 2006-2010 Jeep Commander XK ( 1.50" Lift )
- 2005-2010 Jeep Grand Cherokee WH / WK
- * rear only *
- ( 240 lb/in spring rate )
- We do our best to ship most items same or next day.
- For all products, free fast delivery of the UPS is already included in the price.
- If you have fitment questions or concerns, please contact us prior to ordering.
- We are working hard 24/7 so that you can get outstanding service and support!
Old Man Emu designs a range of coil springs individually tailored to each vehicle make and model, and that vehicles load carrying capacity They are designed around providing ideal handling and control for the vehicle and the particular load you're carrying. The lift height is more of a side effect than an aim and we choose to do this so that you can have the safest and most controlled handling combined with the most comfortable ride. OME coils are the ideal way to handle all of the additional weight you pack into your vehicle when heading out for your next adventure
Shipping is Free 🙂
Shipping and Delivery Times
- All in-stock products are shipped within one business day. Delivery usually takes 2-5 business days. We have a large number of warehouses in different states which allows us to deliver the orders very fast.
- Most products are shipped via UPS Ground, FedEx depending on size with some large items shipped by SAIA or others.
- Once your order ships, tracking details will be emailed to you.
Where’s my order?
- Good question, when tracking details have been provided that means your order has been processed and shipped. Tracking details usually appear in the shipper’s database within one business day, i.e. UPS and FedEx generally provide point-in-time tracking meaning your order location is updated as it is scans and gets closer to you. Most orders should arrive within 2-5 business days. Still have an issue with delivery, please contact us to see how we can help.
- Cancellations are free. Please contact us ASAP if you need to cancel your order.