1-4 DAYS DELIVERY
100% ORIGINAL AND QUALITY
FREE 60 DAYS RETURNS
- Shipping and Refund
- Mishimoto MMRAD-AE86-83 Performance Aluminum Radiator for 1983-1987 Toyota Corolla 1.6L. Buy now and get same day shipping!
- Direct fit for the 1983€“1987 Toyota Corolla 1.6L
- Full aluminium construction featuring high-quality, durable TIG-welding
- Two-row, 2.05" thick brazed aluminium core for optimal heat transfer
- Effectively regulates fluid temperatures, ideal for use during aggressive driving such as drifting, autocross, rallycross, track days, etc.
- Includes 1.3 Bar High-Pressure Radiator Cap which effectively raises the boiling point of engine coolant, providing a safer and more efficient system
- Includes Magnetic Drain
- Plug to capture any metallic debris/fragments in your cooling system
- Engine Codes: 4A-GEC4A-GEU4A-C4A-U
- Chassis Codes: AE86
- Material: Aluminum
- Overall Height: 23.15
- DPI: 747
- Drain Plug Length: 0.047
- Drain Plug Thread Size: (M16) .06
- Overall Length: 18.3
- Tank Wall Thickness: 0.08
- Outlet: 1.25
- Rows: 2
- Inlet: 1.25
- Coolant Capacity: 1.67
- Dual Pass: False
- Overall Width: 3.81
- Core Length: 22.16
- Core Height: 12.79
- Core Thickness: 2.05
- Fill Neck: 1.25
- Overall Length (in): 18.30
- Overall Height (in): 23.15
- Overall Width (in): 3.18
- Rows: 2
- Mishimoto Radiator
- Mishimoto Radiator Cap
- Magnetic Drain Plug
- We do our best to ship most items same or next day.
- For all products, free fast delivery of the UPS is already included in the price.
- This item is for Manual Transmission vehicles. For automatic applications, please purchase optional Mishimoto Universal Transmission Cooler Kit.
- If you have fitment questions or concerns, please contact us prior to ordering.
Shipping is Free 🙂
Shipping and Delivery Times
- All in-stock products are shipped within one business day. Delivery usually takes 2-5 business days. We have a large number of warehouses in different states which allows us to deliver the orders very fast.
- Most products are shipped via UPS Ground, FedEx depending on size with some large items shipped by SAIA or others.
- Once your order ships, tracking details will be emailed to you.
Where’s my order?
- Good question, when tracking details have been provided that means your order has been processed and shipped. Tracking details usually appear in the shipper’s database within one business day, i.e. UPS and FedEx generally provide point-in-time tracking meaning your order location is updated as it is scans and gets closer to you. Most orders should arrive within 2-5 business days. Still have an issue with delivery, please contact us to see how we can help.
- Cancellations are free. Please contact us ASAP if you need to cancel your order.