1-4 DAYS DELIVERY
100% ORIGINAL AND QUALITY
FREE 60 DAYS RETURNS
- Shipping and Refund
- OIL COOLER KIT FITS NISSAN 370Z 2009-2020/INFINITI G37 2008-2015 (COUPE ONLY). Buy now and get same day shipping!
- Direct fit for the 2009-2020 Nissan 370Z and 2008-2015 Infiniti G37 coupe
- Application-specific mounting brackets
- Premade braided stainless steel oil lines with durable €“AN fittings
- Billet aluminum oil sandwich plate in standard or thermostatic form
- 19-row stacked-plate oil cooler for optimal fluid temperature reduction
- Material: 6061 Aluminum
- Core Height: 5.43"
- Rows: 19
- Cooler Construction: Stacked-plate
- Core Thickness: 1.97"
- Core Length: 11"
- Fitting Size: -10AN
- Pressure Drop: 2-4 psi
- Install Torque Specs: Recommended torque specification for all straight fittings and banjo bolts: 15-25 ft/lbs (operating range). Do not exceed the maximum torque rating of 35 ft/lbs.
- Increase In Oil Capacity: 0.65 qt
- Temp Difference: 30°F
- Braided Hoses: True
- Engine Codes: VQ37VHR
- Silver Cooler, Non-Thermostatic
- 2009-2020 Nissan 370Z
- 2008-2015 Infiniti G37 (Coupe only)
- (3) Application-Specific Mounting Brackets
- (1) 19-Row Oil Cooler
- (1) 4ft Stainless Steel Braided Hose w/ -10AN Fittings
- (1) 5ft Stainless Steel Braided Hose w/ -10AN Fittings
- (1) Oil Sandwich Plate M20, Silver
- (1) Stainless Steel Sandwich Plate Adapter, M20
- (2) Banjo Fitting w/ Bolt M20 x -10AN, Black
- (1) Mounting Hardware Set
- We do our best to ship most items same or next day.
- For all products, free fast delivery of the UPS is already included in the price.
- This product will install to vehicles equipped with the factory liquid to liquid oil cooler. Please exercise caution when installing the sandwich plate, and ensure that lines are not pinched or causing an improper seal for plate. This product does not fit with Nismo front damper. The front damper needs to be removed for installation. | This product will not fit with the Infiniti driver assist sensor. The sensor will have to be removed for direct fitment, or modification will be required.
- CAUTION: It is the installer's responsibility to check all thermostat plugs, NPT plugs, line fittings, and other connections to assure they are fully tightened before operating the vehicle. Mishimoto recommends that you check all connections at regular intervals, especially during the first few miles after installation.
- If you have fitment questions or concerns, please contact us prior to ordering.
Shipping is Free 🙂
Shipping and Delivery Times
- All in-stock products are shipped within one business day. Delivery usually takes 2-5 business days. We have a large number of warehouses in different states which allows us to deliver the orders very fast.
- Most products are shipped via UPS Ground, FedEx depending on size with some large items shipped by SAIA or others.
- Once your order ships, tracking details will be emailed to you.
Where’s my order?
- Good question, when tracking details have been provided that means your order has been processed and shipped. Tracking details usually appear in the shipper’s database within one business day, i.e. UPS and FedEx generally provide point-in-time tracking meaning your order location is updated as it is scans and gets closer to you. Most orders should arrive within 2-5 business days. Still have an issue with delivery, please contact us to see how we can help.
- Cancellations are free. Please contact us ASAP if you need to cancel your order.